News
Replying to Aditi • Nov 7, 2025
Title Spirit Fingers
I feel like Song's Smart friend and Gi jeong's handsome friend will be paired, they wikk be perfect fir eacg other,they're…
yeah they will also Mirae and Gi Jeong's other friend, im sure of it
3 0
Replying to Empress dwen • Oct 8, 2025
Title Ms. Incognito
what if she's the chairman's daughter and didn't die???
I was just saying because Hye Ji's motives aren't clear. maybe a friend of the dead daughter π
1 0
Replying to Empress dwen • Oct 8, 2025
Title Ms. Incognito
what if she's the chairman's daughter and didn't die???
19 to 20 there about
0 0
Replying to Empress dwen • Oct 8, 2025
Title Ms. Incognito
what if she's the chairman's daughter and didn't die???
like 34, just saying tho, because Hye Ji's motives aren't clear, or the dead daughter's friend from the orphanage
0 0
Replying to Liora • Oct 7, 2025
Title Ms. Incognito
baek hye ji,,I hope u don't turn out to be evil ππ
what if she's the chairman's daughter and didn't die???
1 6
On Ms. Incognito • Oct 7, 2025
Title Ms. Incognito
I love the fact that the story is on a new line, everyone has an ulterior motive
5 0
On Genie, Make a Wish • Oct 6, 2025
Title Genie, Make a Wish
One of a kind in a whileπβ€οΈβ€οΈ. from a totally different angle
3 0
On Tempest • Sep 20, 2025
Title Tempest
real thrillingππ. why do I feel the mistress is the mysterious Stella young. To think of it her son is nine years and she entered korea 10years ago and after that there's been no news of her. I feel she's the one, she approached Junik with ulterior motives relating to the war and Junik knew she was the one. if it's so who knows. Just waiting for the next episodes
4 0
Replying to Italian Chicken • Sep 14, 2025
Title Live Up to Your Name
goodness this is so frustratinggg !!!i should have checked all eps were available of notI watched it till ep 4…
moviebox
0 0
On Twelve • Sep 12, 2025
Title Twelve
I still loved it. From 4 I think it gets better. don't drop itβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈβ€οΈ
3 0
Replying to Empress dwen • Sep 8, 2025
Title Omniscient Reader: The Prophecy
watch it
yeah sure
0 0
On Omniscient Reader: The Prophecy • Sep 7, 2025
Title Omniscient Reader: The Prophecy
there's an anime i don't know if it has the same storyline but I'm gonna watch
0 3
Replying to Dugu Mantou • Sep 7, 2025
Title Omniscient Reader: The Prophecy
I really enjoyed
me too
1 0
Replying to Boho • Sep 7, 2025
Title Omniscient Reader: The Prophecy
Guyssss ? Should I watch it ? I'm so afraid of this. π
watch it
2 2
On Omniscient Reader: The Prophecy • Sep 7, 2025
Title Omniscient Reader: The Prophecy
I really enjoyed this. can't wait for a season twoπβ€οΈβ€οΈ. How'd the writer come up with thus story. The ratings are quite low but it should be the opposite. I gave it a 9 out of 10 because I can't even explain the feeling. waiting for Season 2 please π
6 0
Replying to Empress dwen • Sep 6, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
is this a countdown for tge next episode ππππ
I saw a lot of comments of time so I was like ooh, it's not only me that can't wait for the next episode ππ
0 0
Replying to Fihaliantsoa • Sep 6, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
30min π
are you counting down πππ
1 0
Replying to Eun-Sook • Sep 6, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
30 minπππ
is this a countdown for tge next episode ππππ
2 2
On Bum Jun • Aug 10, 2025
Person Bum Jun
Oppaπ«Άβ€οΈβ€οΈ
0 0
On Lee Min • Aug 9, 2025
Person Lee Min
rest in peace π
0 0
