Details

  • Last Online: 6 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 10,255 LV19
  • Birthday: September 22
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 27, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award33 Flower Award61 Coin Gift Award4 Cleansing Tomato Award1 Comment of Comfort Award2 Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss2 Clap Clap Clap Award8 Wholesome Troll1 Emotional Bandage9 Reply Hugger2 Big Brain Award2
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
Mostly trolls with multiple accounts; pay it no mind.
The entire drama plus before it even aired. But this is a fansite so the ratings here don't matter on the mainland. Especially since it's doing really well on their tv channel and that reaches regular ppl not just fans.
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
I would have preferred HE/OE. But this wasn't bad at all. I rated it before finishing (rare occasion) but it might…
Literally most intense show I've ever watched from any country and that's the title of my review lol.
1 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 5, 2026
Photo Photo
I got it from Weibo so go for it.
Thanks.
1 0
Replying to yoongo • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
so many false comments below. it's not a BE for the main characters if you follow closely when Qingyi is on the…
He lives but is very injured. I wish they had shown him in the the hospital (again) recouping and RSS and his son visiting him and then the dream sequence which was a surprising but nice touch would have cemented everything into place but just like ZLH said in the livestream they filmed a second ending but it wasn't tragic it was OE and dream like and he was right. And it made some sort of sense too, you know?
3 0
Replying to yuta_kun • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
whats the avg heat index of overdo?
Look in discussion thread.
1 0
Replying to asishkz • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
Issue of cdrama Celebraties that they accept every script back to back.I mean it's understandable that it's huge…
Both leads repeated that they loved the script. What happens in postproduction is out of their hands.
1 0
Replying to Mira • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
Today 6 episodes can be a featured film itself.It's a total ride in the ocean of tear 🌊.I love every character…
I would have preferred HE/OE. But this wasn't bad at all. I rated it before finishing (rare occasion) but it might go up. Again I take everything into consideration but I gave it an 8.5 for now.
1 3
Replying to vittibraince • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
So they just gave open ending,they didn't shown ml as dying
He didn't die.
1 2
Replying to mhs_09 • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
What???? So it's not a happy ending??
Exactly he's got a long recovery at the hospital (where spent most of the series) lol. We don't see that but at least he's alive and it's obvious. Of course he'll go back to wife and son; dream sequence or not. I wish we had an HE with the dream sequence; would have been more special.
1 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
so did he died??
He's got to go back to the hospital lol.
0 0
Replying to saha • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
just gonna say this and go to watch the new episodes but that 6.8 rating? that's incredibly bizarre to me like…
Mostly trolls with multiple accounts; pay it no mind.
0 2
Replying to Nashita Nusaibah • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
So the dream comes after he has died? Does both of them die or only he?
After he visits, his second home the hospital lol.
1 0
Replying to mhs_09 • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
What???? So it's not a happy ending??
It's an OE/dream world HE for everyone. You have to watch to understand.
0 0
Replying to Nashita Nusaibah • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
So the dream comes after he has died? Does both of them die or only he?
He didn't die he was hurt but still breathing and looking into the distance as he did a voiceover telling her that this time it was her turn to wait for him which she agreed and than dream sequence. So OE, we hope he got back to her after another stint at the hospital.
1 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
so did he died??
No. He was injured and than it faded to the letter he wrote her and the dream world life.
1 2
Replying to reverie • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
Waited a whole year for this drama, only for them to stay for less than a month :(
That's how most dramas are though.
0 0
On Overdo • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
Couldn't help it and watched the last portion and it's in fact the second ending ZLH mentioned in the livestream aka OE and them and everyone happy in a dream world which isn't bad either. But I would have preferred the simple HE. Will watch 28-33 in the afternoon...but at least I understand closer what my rating will be.

Edit: One more think, I realized dream sequence wedding where they throw roses and him running away with after flower catch was in one of the trailers. should have picked up on that.
3 13
Replying to anji • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
this is the most nervous i’ve been about the ending of a cdrama…i feel like i could throw-up. I beg you please…
Amen!
0 0
On Overdo • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
Whoever watches first, please let us know if the leads get their HE! Thank you.
2 0