Details

  • Last Online: 4 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 10,255 LV19
  • Birthday: September 22
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: March 27, 2020
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award33 Flower Award61 Coin Gift Award4 Cleansing Tomato Award1 Comment of Comfort Award2 Gaslight, Gatekeep, Girlboss2 Clap Clap Clap Award8 Wholesome Troll1 Emotional Bandage9 Reply Hugger2 Big Brain Award2
Replying to Arahza • Aug 6, 2026
There are so many people wearing masks. Here's who I think the real villains are (just my opinion) 👇1. Yin…
I love the martial art fight the best too.
0 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 6, 2026
Title Overdo
Not all of us; but many do lord knows why and on a fansite that has zilch meaning on mainland data.
Because trolls create multiple accounts and this what happens. And for some still unknown to me reason ppl take these ratings as gospel. I watch something if I like it after giving it a chance. If it doesn’t speak to me, I won’t. Simple as that but I won’t rate it a 1 or spend a month badmouthing it, the actors, whatever in a comment section; such childish behavior really.
9 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 6, 2026
Reason it's called Royal Betrothal and have them both in Royal garb is because he made her his empress from the…
I guess we’ll have to see what and who she really cares for.
1 0
Replying to GRIM REAPER • Aug 6, 2026
Can you tell your guess?
Don’t get anxious until there’s something to be anxious about.
0 1
Replying to Tracy • Aug 6, 2026
Title Overdo
Should I give it a try? I feel like dropping it before i even start watching cuz of rating 😭
Try more than 3 episodes and see what you think. This is a deep, gut wrenching drama and you’re cool with that, you’ll like it.
2 0
Replying to Imagination • Aug 6, 2026
Title Overdo
Yall actually start a drama by looking at the ratings? 😭Most of the dramas I've watched was because the thumbnail…
Not all of us; but many do lord knows why and on a fansite that has zilch meaning on mainland data.
8 2
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 6, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal Spoiler
Thought for novel readers ⬇️
Reason it's called Royal Betrothal and have them both in Royal garb is because he made her his empress from the fallen kingdom? I just hope she doesn't go against him for anything. Unless they plan it out before hand to lure out mask man.
1 4
Replying to GRIM REAPER • Aug 6, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal Spoiler
Can you tell your guess?
He is very good at being two faced.
0 3
Replying to Arahza • Aug 6, 2026
There are so many people wearing masks. Here's who I think the real villains are (just my opinion) 👇1. Yin…
And cool sword fights. Just wish they could do without the zombies 🧟‍♂️; those creep me out anywhere unless it's MJ's Thriller lol.
0 3
Replying to zlhsh • Aug 6, 2026
Because we needed episodes. I provided the official source and they updated it. If you remember there was extra…
That's getting its own page eventually. Just because at 20 is when the original cast sits down for a meal and shoots off fireworks. So let's see if that's next week or the week after because case 10 should be next week and it's only 10 cases.
0 11
Replying to Moon Lord Lover • Aug 6, 2026
Review Overdo
I feel like you are missing the crucial crucial crucial point that this show is more about REVENGE than LOVE.…
When ppl watch 3-5 episodes and claim they understand a drama they wrote a review about 15 days ago, that's biased and unreliable.
5 0
Replying to Arahza • Aug 6, 2026
There are so many people wearing masks. Here's who I think the real villains are (just my opinion) 👇1. Yin…
Chancellor idiot can scheme but he can’t out scheme our emperor. Our Emperor is perfect lol; needs a new steward or eunach; dude too old and annoying AF.

And he already loves her; she’s got feelings but she’s hiding them better.
2 5
Replying to GRIM REAPER • Aug 6, 2026
Can you tell your guess?
I think it’s YQ. Actor never plays a good guy and also because along with Gu character he was there at the promos so that’s why I think them two. Well one we def know now. Of course I can be wrong but I def think it’s someone in FL’s inner circle plus his reaction to the tattoo; he knows her real identity. We’re halfway through, time to move this plot to more then stupid chancellor’s wanting to kill her and tiger whatever gang with zombies 😖.
2 5