News
Replying to GRIM REAPER • Aug 6, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Can you tell your guess?
I think it’s YQ. Actor never plays a good guy and also because along with Gu character he was there at the promos so that’s why I think them two. Well one we def know now. Of course I can be wrong but I def think it’s someone in FL’s inner circle plus his reaction to the tattoo; he knows her real identity. We’re halfway through, time to move this plot to more then stupid chancellor’s wanting to kill her and tiger whatever gang with zombies 😖.
2 5
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 6, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Clip of characters: https://weibo.com/7925603002/5328930920733484
4 0
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 6, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
BTS giggles. https://weibo.com/8008209063/5328931038167331
2 0
Replying to 618 • Aug 6, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Do midvale want a new emperor
They’re a fallen dynasty.
3 1
On Royal Betrothal • Aug 6, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Honestly, I think the tiger gang leader is a complete total dumbass. He blames the FL for his lovers death just because she was in the building when in reality, it was most likely his dear old brother. He’s taking medication or poison from some unknown dude and doesn’t even realize or doesn’t care to realize that he’s being used. We know now who his brother is now we got a guess who the dude in the mask is.
11 7
Replying to vicarious • Aug 6, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
considering how he is always surrounded by women, it is possible though. But I think the one who killed in the…
Also same.
1 0
Replying to vicarious • Aug 6, 2026
Title Royal Betrothal
Please don't make Yin Qing the masked guy.
That’s who I’m thinking, but I could be wrong.
1 0
On Overdo • Aug 6, 2026
Title Overdo
BTS with the leg and infection lol. https://weibo.com/8005959609/5328915822020104
2 0
On Mystic Nine • Aug 6, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
BTS: https://weibo.com/7743789823/5328919593226625
1 0
Replying to cjspock • Aug 6, 2026
Title Mystic Nine
That is my favorite look of his. 🥰This was hilarious!
I was like is it just me or is he seriously channeling the matrix right now.
0 2
Replying to Aya • Aug 6, 2026
Title Overdo
It was nice seeing all your comments in the thread!
Thank you.
0 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Aug 6, 2026
Title Overdo
many months after i am seeing you giving review back in june you took a break ,if iam not wrong ,love your review
I have just been picking and choosing which dramas I review that I watch instead of reviewing every single drama I watch just because it’s been very hard and taxing on me to do every drama and my brain doesn’t quite work properly at the moment so I will wait until hopefully that fixes itself to return to reviewing every drama I watch and if you read this review, you can see that I’m very unbiased and I don’t kiss anyone’s ass or anything of that nature I speak from what I see and that’s it.
1 0
Replying to CloudIndigo • Aug 6, 2026
Title Overdo
I wondered if it was an open ending! I do love, love love, your take on it!
Thank you so much.
0 0
Replying to Mira • Aug 6, 2026
Review Overdo
Yeah, this is exactly how I feel. Thank you for the review and discussion, it is a fun and wonderful time. Stay…
Thank you for the gift! I wish I could go into more detail but brain doesn’t always allow.
4 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 6, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
How it was filmed trailer: https://weibo.com/7925603002/5328862972219769
4 0
On The Road to Splendor • Aug 6, 2026
Title The Road to Splendor
Wire work: https://weibo.com/7925603002/5328878073807955
4 0
On Overdo • Aug 6, 2026
Title Overdo
So I'm done with this drama and I put up my review; because there are over 100 reviews here's the link to mine if you catch any small spelling errors or something that doesn't make sense please let me know. Thank you. https://mydramalist.com/profile/Enigma05/review/595564). Thank you to those of you who chatted with me in the comments. This was definitely a hard haul, but I stand by my morning phrase that this is an OE/HE and that our ML does not die. He just doesn't reunite with FL which would've been great production did that but they chose not to. It's OK. I look forward to seeing you in future dramas stay blessed. 😇
6 7
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 6, 2026
Title Overdo
OE/HE.
I said OE/HE
0 0
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 6, 2026
Title Overdo
I agree with this completely.
It’s the ambiguous one ZLH spoke of anWRC also elaborated on but he lives at the end just not reunited with family.
1 0
Replying to casualhero • Aug 6, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
so HE or BE?
OE/HE.
1 2

33
61
4
1
2
2
8
1
9
2
2