News
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 6, 2026
Title Overdo
I agree with this completely.
It’s basically that.
0 3
Replying to anji • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
to me this is an open ending which leans towards happy. firstly, we never see a death or burial scene. secondly,…
I agree with this completely.
4 5
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
Exactly; and ppl here crying he's dead. Nope he's not. In a need of a long hospital stay sure but he'll go back…
If their crappy lives didn’t happen, that was his wishful thinking if he had a normal mother if he hadn’t gone to prison for three years and was mutilated and all of that. If his brother or brothers were alive, that’s the dream sequence that’s why it’s an OE/HE.
0 0
Replying to Hanlee • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
In the script, the older and second older brothers call out to Qingyi, "You brat, let's go ," a complete…
Exactly; and ppl here crying he's dead. Nope he's not. In a need of a long hospital stay sure but he'll go back to his wife and son. I think ppl want an HE so bad they miss the important parts.
8 2
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
You can rewatch.
That's fine.
2 0
Replying to Cutie_pixelz • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
AJTL meaning?
A Journey to Love.
1 0
Replying to Fiona • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
“On the day I filmed the final ending, everyone was there. But I also filmed another version, where no one was…
It's fine, just like the rest of the drama, bring your brain cells.
1 1
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
But he lived and if the director put more effort into, reunited with RSS and his son. But being as injured all…
They don't always give us what we want but I think the ending was actually appropriate and both plus son are alive.
1 0
Replying to nicaskiv • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
Woah! So today was the finale? How's Xu Zhen Xuan's overall screen time in this drama as Li Boze? I really like…
I watched this drama for him and ZLH and both really stepped outside the box with their characters. I love how he played this one because it's not what does or who he is and it was awesome.
3 0
Replying to Nick_Fox • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
Okay, I watched all the episodes... and I am in tears. 😭@mimi... I cried for Miss Ye and for Qingyi.take your…
He's not dead. If he was, they wouldn't have shown his bro telling him to back to go back to his family. Yes I wish they sent to the hospital but that's how they chose to end it as both ZLH and WRC described in separate livestreams and interviews so for me it's an OE/HE.
5 2
Replying to Nick_Fox • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
i dont like when i mark a drama as completed🥲🥲
You can rewatch.
3 2
Replying to Fiona • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
“On the day I filmed the final ending, everyone was there. But I also filmed another version, where no one was…
Talk to the director lol.
2 3
Replying to Fiona • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
“On the day I filmed the final ending, everyone was there. But I also filmed another version, where no one was…
That's why I call it an OE/HE.
1 0
Replying to Fiona • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
“On the day I filmed the final ending, everyone was there. But I also filmed another version, where no one was…
Yes.
1 5
On Overdo • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
I'll finish watching but I'm glad the leads and kid survive, plus the SFL I think because if they pulled a AJTL trauma on us, I'd be like hold my martini!
2 2
Replying to Cutie_pixelz • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
I think when ZLH said that they made two final ending. It turns out one was his end and other was his dream (he…
But he lived and if the director put more effort into, reunited with RSS and his son. But being as injured all he can do is sit and wait for an ambulance or until he's well enough to walk out and get help.
1 2
Replying to vittibraince • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
Wasted all my time to see sad ending at end 😭😭is ther will be any alternative happy ending
It's an OE/HE. He's alive she's alive they're just not in the same place but in our minds they will be in the future.
3 0
Replying to Fiona • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo Spoiler
“On the day I filmed the final ending, everyone was there. But I also filmed another version, where no one was…
He meant this ending; the OE one. Because it was ambiguous and all those scenes were filmed already, plus WCR said a different day during an interview she filmed a type of dream sequence that fit his so those were clues. But neither knew which one production would use.
3 9
Replying to Enigma05 • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
He didn't die.
Think of it this way, other then him thinking about them and his brother telling him to return to his family (he's not dead), he knows he's got a long recovery a head of him so........back to the hospital we go lol.
0 0
Replying to Overdo • Aug 5, 2026
Title Overdo
Replying to deleted comment
Tag please.
0 0

33
61
4
1
2
2
8
1
9
2
2