• Birthday: August 17
  • Join Date: July 28, 2012
The Princess' Man

by EvesSecret

Aug 11, 2012
This is the first time I am writing a review! I just finished watching this drama. My suggestion is to keep watching!!! Once, my friend and I were talking about which drama we preferred. And she said "One that would make me cry." Well if i had the chance i would definitely would suggest her to watch this. I have to say the acting was simply great. Those characters that I despised in the beginning changed my thoughts in the end. I was actually crying for them. It turned out to be a lesson for them. I loved the romance. This is a great remake of Romeo and Juliet!!!! As for the story of revenge. I thought about what the writer was thinking. In my mind the writer wanted to create a story line - "life isn't perfect. We fail. We succeed. But in the end we learn." From some of the scenes I thought about "when you don't think things through, you simply fail." Therefore, I have to say this drama teaches you a lot of powerful lessons. Unfortunately, the meaning of revenge in this drama is quite different from what I have in mind. In my opinion, I prefer City Hunter's, Iljimae's, etc. ways. Remember everyone has a different opinion.