Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 15, 2026
On Phantom Lawyer • Mar 16, 2026
Didn’t expect much, tried it just to kill some time since anything barely interest me in the world of film lately, but I thought I will give it a try because of Esom and guess what, it drew me in after half the first episode. It has comedy that crack me up good like the one where his mom asked ’’why is his cheeks pink’’ or the gangster asking ’’why is your cheeks burning’’. 😂 And it had tearjerker moment that really touches heart, maybe I am a sensitive wimp when it comes to family tragedy, I even cried in some scene. If they keep the future episode in the same emotional and comedic approach, I think this drama could be a very decent work that worth watching, not as a time killer only.

There is also the mystery of both ml and fl that need to be answered and would be interesting, I wonder if the two cases had a connection.
6 0
Replying to Falcon Reed • Mar 13, 2026
Yes, he is.
Understandable. This series seems to be ’forgotten’ somehow so there weren’t much you could find out about it. When I don’t have spoiler to find out what I want to know, I just skim through the episodes and spoil myself. lol
1 4
Replying to Falcon Reed • Mar 12, 2026
Title Chains of Heart Spoiler
Yes, he is.
Then I guess I can tell you that Cheng Talu is actually Din (did you expect this?). As for how he become him, you should watch it to find out. I don’t want to take the fun out of your enjoyment more than this.
0 6
Replying to Falcon Reed • Mar 10, 2026
Title Chains of Heart Spoiler
Yes, he is.
It was some time since I had watched this, so I am not sure which episode they revealed his survival but I think it’s like in the middle to the last quarter of the drama. I think it’s after they met Din’s sister and her doctor boyfriend.

Since I don’t know if you knew the twist of this drama, I am not sure what kind of him being alive you are expecting. I don’t want to spoil you, but if you had read the comments, you might have been spoiled?
0 8
Replying to pans • Mar 9, 2026
Say what you want about the ending and writing, there was chemistry between Boom and Hai; wish to see them in…
I didn’t like the abrupt ending either and the story had its flaws but for sure Boom and Hai have chemistry. They are both good looking too and I don’t know if it just me but Hai resemble Boy Pakorn in some angle. In some scene, I thought he was Boy. lol
1 0
Replying to pans • Mar 9, 2026
Seriously I want Boom and Haii in another BL drama; ik it won’t be possible again but I am so delusional about…
I was suggesting him to be paired up with Boom in Akina.
2 0
Replying to Leene • Mar 9, 2026
Title Chains of Heart Spoiler
so is din alive? spoilers please!
Yes, he is.
1 10
On Akina • Mar 9, 2026
Title Akina
If Boom isn’t pairing up with Toey then maybe they can pair him up with his former partner, the one from Chains of hearts. They did them so dirty in COH but I see the chemistry between them.
5 0
Replying to Posting • Mar 9, 2026
Title Pinanong
Well, I, on the other hand don’t mind slap kiss because that’s my trope. Not often can you find the genre…
I don’t think Sawan Bieng would ever be remaked because fans of the last version would be so damn sour and compare the hell out of the two versions. And if the new version did not make it, the couple would be tramped to ground.
1 0
Replying to Ninjasama • Mar 9, 2026
Title Pinanong
I feel like I have watched a drama named pinanong before with some similar plot but I'm not sure of it.
Maybe you have watched the original from 7HD with Wier and Min.
0 0
Replying to Sab • Mar 9, 2026
Why’s this show taking 20 years to come out
I am also wondering what is stopping them from airing this drama. Even the other big project View took last was already having airing date this month.
0 0
On The Fridge • Mar 9, 2026
Title The Fridge
That bastard Ter had the audacity to go all avenger when he and his father are rotten to the core! And wtf, friends are killing one another for their own gains, the sad reality. When money is involved, even family could kill one another.

What Pleo said was so true, that “this country’s law exists only to protect bad guys”. That just hit the mark, really.
2 0
On The Fridge • Mar 9, 2026
Title The Fridge Spoiler
So, I have a theory why Pleo disappeared.

I think he was the one Mungkorn crashed with his car and buried in that forest. The guilt he is carrying until now and it just might be the reason they crossed paths via the fridge.
0 0
Replying to Dawei • Mar 9, 2026
Title The Fridge
The character Best is so detestable. Every time she appears onscreen my blood is boiling and escalates so much,…
For real, I am barely halfway through the series and I am already calling her “shameless woman”. While I want to slap the hell out of her, I am screaming at the screen “Mungkorn, be a man!”. He irritates me as much, like, wth man?!
1 0
Replying to Moon • Mar 8, 2026
Y'all have to remember that Dunk can still improve in terms of acting. Maybe he just needs the right director…
His acting is HIS to portray, not directors who could only guide him (the result is his doing) and not the script which he, once again, is the one who act out. I think his problem isn’t that he can’t act, it is that he is too conscious of the camera. He just become too self-aware when camera is directed at him that he somehow shut down, become wooden stiff. If he can’t shake off this consciousness, I don’t think he will EVER be NOT STIFF and improve any in the future. Some says that, the way he walks, talk, act in this series was he being in character for Kamin, I’m sorry to have to say this but while scrolling MEB for novels, I came across their new series, CEO something and he still talk, walk, tilt his head the same way from this in that pilot/trailer.
4 2
Replying to kathyeehaw • Mar 8, 2026
Title The Stain
8 hours is supposed to start shooting soon so hopefully we'll get that too
Ah, thanks.
0 0
On Bloodhounds Season 2 • Mar 7, 2026
Wait, is that really them, the actors from season 1, in the poster?! I saw it somewhere else and come to check WDH’s profile here to confirm if they actually changed the actors! For a moment, I was actually sad it got a second season but with different actors. 😅 Gosh, they doesn’t look like them in the poster. lol But since their names are listed, I am set! Finally something to watch soon.
3 0
Replying to Its me duh • Mar 7, 2026
I never realised this dude didn't have any series between Kinnporche and Shine lmao
What can be said about signing with a agency/company that produce barely one series/drama per year? There are others who need to be paid too. Sometime I wish he is a freelance actor so there is more for us to follow but… I guess he is happy where he is. 🤷🏻‍♀️
4 4
On Flower Boy • Mar 4, 2026
Title Flower Boy
Loved them in LITML and couldn’t be happier to see them in another project. Them aside, I really want to know the other casts in this, if it’ll be big cast like their first project together. We know so little about this drama.
5 0
Replying to simpiternvs • Mar 4, 2026
Title Flower Boy
Can someone please educate me. I dont know if there is a novel for this drama. Why does he say about being a guinea…
From my understanding, this series seems to have some kind of fantasy element to it, like pheromone. Lhong Kling Gaysorn (Thailand’s title), its direct translation would be intoxicated by flower’s pollen or could simply mean intoxicated by Gaysorn’s (Peak’s character) scent. I think Pearl’s character is doing experiment as to if people have pheromone and he somehow meet Peak’s character, Gaysorn (who might have flower like pheromone) and he might have at first lured Gaysorn to just do experiment for his flower like scent (pheromone) and was found out by Gaysorn, thus he claiming himself to be used as Guinea pig.

Did not put a spoiler since it was only my guess.

And I think this is original project so there is no material for fans to read ahead of the drama.
1 1