Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: February 15, 2026
Replying to Fiony Evangelista M • Mar 23, 2026
Ter says he wants 26 kids with Mai https://www.tonboriday.com/2025/11/ter-chantavit-reveals-his-dream-of.html
If they made triples, maybe they still have time. šŸ˜…
0 0
On The Masked Hearts • Mar 23, 2026
I might give it a chance by binge watching it when it’s ended because I really like this dance (Khon) and the story of Thotsakan somehow. I did even like to try and learn the dance before—even now actually but I am too old unfortunately—but I am just too stiff my bones crack when I try to dance even the usual. šŸ˜…
2 0
Replying to Falcon Reed • Mar 22, 2026
His acting is HIS to portray, not directors who could only guide him (the result is his doing) and not the script…
Yeah, he should really work on it since he choose to be someone in the showbiz and he is already taking on leading roles. He should earn it because many did not get the same opportunities as he is getting.
0 0
Replying to Poke Tv • Mar 22, 2026
well she was ill that's why
Maybe she did not want to burden her mother more than she already have by letting her raise her child? Her mother will have two people to look after if she stayed with them and her daughter also would have to look after two sick person growing up—more jobs, more of everything if she was to live with them.

But then again, she lived by herself just fine, so the question raise again that why can’t she live like that with her mother and daughter too.

The only thing I can come up with which could explain what she did was that she wanted to lessen the economical and emotional aspect of her daughter. She doesn’t want to be a burden or hurt her daughter growing up. Seeing Sun A’s personality, she would have bleed herself to take care of them and it might be what her mother was worried.
4 2
On Phantom Lawyer • Mar 22, 2026
So far so good, never a boring moment. Su A’s story was so sad, to think they didn’t get a chance while she was still alive… 😭

As for our main couple, I thought we were passing that fighting stage but… I wished he would shout after her : I told you you won’t believe me! Lol I wonder if he will have to help her with her sister/friend’s case before she will believe him.

What I love about this drama is ml’s circle, they are all so positive and supportive while fl’s circle seems to be the bad apples. Can’t wait for her to join I Rang.
4 0
Replying to Falcon Reed • Mar 19, 2026
Yes, he is.
Ah, are you watching on those sites that did not show the image? Too bad then. Maybe you can play it fast? Or click it 30 seconds interval maybe?
0 2
Replying to kwelsh • Mar 17, 2026
Title Climax
what’s the story like between the leads? saw clips of the ML being her fan then her husband not sure if that…
The story between the leads are still very hidden, they seems to have attraction toward one another but if it was love is still a question of tomorrow. Right now though, it seems they have their own ulterior motives in getting into this marriage. And while I’m guessing ml married fl to have her influence/big name help him climb the ladder, fl’s reason had yet to be revealed. But maybe it was because he had helped her with a case? To be honest, so much is happening in the two episodes that aired that my head is spinning, needs more episodes to clear out some questions.

Is ml fl’s fan, not so sure, he might be interested of her just because he had locked her as his back-up to be seen by others. But yes, they are married.

As for if they are being unfaithful? Hm? It’s hard to say. It might become that way when they have to do anything to have their secret buried but as of the 2 eps that aired, they weren’t. Some seems to think Tae Seop and Jeong won is sleeping together but I think they are only business partner (not sure if I am tripping here) and Sang A had a dark past behind her but that wasn’t cheating or being unfaithful.

You should give it a try and see yourself, the story is a labyrint that it is really hard to explain.
4 1
On Climax • Mar 17, 2026
Title Climax
It’s so frustrating how they can’t communicate, they do, but not with what needed to be said. Instead of forming a team, they are busy hiding their own dark past which is understandable but frustrating nonetheless. You guys are married for god sake! Form ally and destroy the bad guys, not one another!

So far, I’m still intrigued to know the story that had been hidden though there are hunches already.
8 3
Replying to InspectorMegre • Mar 17, 2026
Title Climax
Yang Mi is a korean Epstein, and Sang A had to pay to rise to fame. WHO she had to mate with was not revealed…
True. Those corruptions and crime should be revealed to stop something from happening again.
0 0
Replying to Epic Shit • Mar 17, 2026
Title Climax
bro this hasn't even released yet what are you yapping about
Very true. It’s so wrong they bash something just because it isn’t the kind of genre or have elements they like. Before I too liked rom-com and romance but that had passed because I think they all have the same kind of plot (have watched too many that it become predictable) even when they don’t. Right now I go more toward something that have me engaged, like action or suspense/thriller and crime investigation/mystery. I am too much of a chicken to watch horror (but I actually watched whistle and almost peed myself at the tree scene 😱). Anyway, my take is, I don’t go around shitting a show without even watching it. If it was watched then I am fine with them coming with their criticism because everyone have their own taste that suit them.
2 7
Replying to InspectorMegre • Mar 16, 2026
Title Climax
Yang Mi is a korean Epstein, and Sang A had to pay to rise to fame. WHO she had to mate with was not revealed…
I always got a scare whenever they showed how it could be behind the scene in entertainment circle, like the one in Taxi driver 3 and there is also something coming up with Phantom lawyer for next episode and here. Just the thought of realizing this could be reality for many young or old women and men alike who want to be in showbiz or just some profession that needed back-up and not only ability and knowledge of the work have to choose this path, some willing and some forced, make my gut twist.

I don’t think I would dare to watch the epteine’s file.
0 2
Replying to InspectorMegre • Mar 16, 2026
Title Climax
Yang Mi is a korean Epstein, and Sang A had to pay to rise to fame. WHO she had to mate with was not revealed…
Yes, there were about two standing which could have been bodyguard (?) and when they showed her feet, there was a man sitting there. Another thing I realized after watching again (to confirm your question) and reading the sypnosis is that the Major was actually the major woman ml filmed. So, if she was supposed to be the one with Sang A too, do it mean she goes for both men and women? Or the one with Sang A is still a man that hadn’t show his face yet.
1 0
Replying to Epic Shit • Mar 16, 2026
Title Climax
bro this hasn't even released yet what are you yapping about
Maybe they are just too tired of drama in their lives and around the world and want to escape reality with cheesy ro-com. šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Totally fine with me though, only if they don’t come here and claim a show is bad without even watching it.
1 9
Replying to InspectorMegre • Mar 16, 2026
Title Climax
Yang Mi is a korean Epstein, and Sang A had to pay to rise to fame. WHO she had to mate with was not revealed…
From the flashes of her memory, it doesn’t seem to be only one that was there with her. 😰 Could be the major if they want to play big, law is after all rotten to the core. I am really scared to continue but I want to use my time with something worth watching too. Let’s see if I have the gut to finish it. šŸ’ŖšŸ»
3 6
Replying to Epic Shit • Mar 16, 2026
Title Climax
bro this hasn't even released yet what are you yapping about
No need to take ratings seriously, even more so when it’s rating from this site. Most people do not like these intense kind of drama that need brains to do some work and goes for those cringey, rom-com kind of drama that only need to follow with the flow. It doesn’t mean this drama did anything bad just because of poor rating here.
1 11
On Climax • Mar 16, 2026
Title Climax
This drama isn’t for the weak hearts and surely not to just kill or pass time with.

They have dark elements in it and should be watched with great interest. I feel nauseous watching it, in some scene my gut twisted. Guh! Some things follow you through life and can’t be cut off with even the sharpest knife. I guess we can conclude that what Sang A was hiding wasn’t her sex orientation like some have speculated but how she rose to fame? Or do the lesbian theory still exist? šŸ¤”
9 8
Replying to robspin2023 • Mar 16, 2026
Title Climax
Today is the day I realised Ha Ji Won and the actress from "Red Swan" (Kim Ha Neul) are two different…
Took me years to realize they were two different actress too. I got them mixed up because I watched two movies which they respectively starred but the plot were insanely alike, the high school and rich guy movie (OMG, I feel so old!😹). I realized it was different movie and different actress years later when I wanted to watch those movies (which I thought was the same one) again for nostalgia and saw for what they are. To think Ha Ji Won was one of the few actresses I like and still got her mixed up. lol
2 0