Thai bl, true, but it is an iqiyi original and it have 20 episodes. Have you ever seen a bl with that many episodes and 45 min or longer than that? No. But who knows, maybe it’s 45 min or nearly 1 hour long but it’s very unlikely. I guess we will find it out once it start streaming. If it’s indeed more than 25 min then I guess we are feed till our stomach burst, if not, then we have a long torture ahead of us with so little to watch each week and so long to wait until it ends (at least for those who will catch it while it airs, I am not going to torment myself like that).
Question for Thai-speakers: What dialect are they speaking when in the North that there are subs for? To my ear…
Most are accent but there are some regional dialect like you mentioned, like for the northern part (the shaman speak in this series) and for regional esan (you might know what I mean if you are going to watch the new series of NuNew and Zee). Most Thai people understand it all but speaking might be another thing, dialect wise and words that are different from the most talked one like what they call ”middle language”.
The northern part and Esan though not speak entirely another language, they have their own dialect, different words for some words, in pronunciation and spelling. So yes, you can say that Thai have like three dialect that differs greatly and could be seen like their own language that they would use subtitles for even Thai people. They are written in Thai though.
My comment nowadays is about the quantity of the episode airing each week. This episode have 20 episodes and it’s only one episode per week? A whole 20 weeks for one series? Are you f*cking real? I was going to catch it real time but I guess I’ll have to marinate it like the other one. 😤
On the side note, do we know how long the episodes are because 20 episodes bl is pretty long. Are they going to go with 25 min like Chinese BL?
I found it now, thanks. I always go to the series page from the actor’s page and I only found this page in Bank’s page, it’s still the case even now but I guess I can take the route from this to that too.
Sorry girl, you thought too little when you gave them the green light to use your face. You reap what you sow I guess. But I do wish the criticism goes to the ones behind the scene pulling the strings more than her, that’s where you will get a change.
It’s not only the actress’s work. There’s a director, producers, actors, crew and years of work behind the…
I totally understand there are other involved but they have already gotten what they could get for that, no? I mean this drama is a decade ago and when the controversy started, it was already aired and done, actors and other staffs involved are already paid and done with. And though they took it done, I believe most fans already have the drama in their possession.
And now they are doing this crap because they wants view and whatnot but they don’t want to give the actress the credit she deserve? Nah, that is just, once again, low. They could have streamed it with her face and not pay her, just like they are doing it now. Don’t know why they want to use this Ai crap when everyone know who the actress is.
They banned the actress yet want to make money with the dramas she had played by using AI? That’s just so low of whoever made that decision and whoever is still giving this show view. Face-swapped but that is still her who acted. The actress who let her face swap with the og actress should be ashamed too.
My babies are back! Didn’t even know they were having a second season and then boom, it appeared out of nowhere (for me atleast) and I am loving that surprise. I would have been pulling my hair waiting for this everyday if I had known they were having a second season before this. But I got to know it today and it will be on air on October 8, so not a long wait for me. Yay, I am sat!
Same. I just watched 4 mins of ep 1 and said, nope, leave and come back when all 12 eps are done. Have to let…
I am a shipper but my ships are all impossible to work again together. And I hate all the fandom wars and really dislike this fixed couple system Thai Bl/gl doing too, that is the reason I got out of Thai bl/gl. Luckily for me, we are getting more bl from Korean, Japan and China, with stories that interest me too so I am all for them. 😊
I love to watch The Wall Song because of the songs and the fun and you find all the hidden talents there.
Don’t stress yourself, if you got interested in KK then it mean you have one more to enjoy, cause I heard they are done filming, so what I feared about them ruining the series with lack of time won’t happen. 🤞🏻
Same. I just watched 4 mins of ep 1 and said, nope, leave and come back when all 12 eps are done. Have to let…
Boom is a great actor. I like him too but I have somehow only watched his very first series when it came out (he kind of disappeared after that) and then COH when I saw a glimpse of him again from his series TP (hasn’t check this out yet because not my cup of tea) in my feeds. And now it seems like he disappeared again? I was so happy when I saw him in the poster of KK (I am guessing he plays the last boss). He was one of the reason I checked KK. My wish was to see him and Haii star again but Haii also disappeared from the screen after HOC. So weird.
I HATE verts. I hate it so much and couldn’t really understand why they even started with it. 🤣
As for BL/GL actors nowadays or the ones you mentioned, I really don’t have a clue who they are because I hardly watch Thai bl/gl. I only know those who had once done hetero dramas. But it seems you have many ships.
I came across this series, PIL because I saw War in The Wall Song and was amazed by his talent and checked him out.
Same. I just watched 4 mins of ep 1 and said, nope, leave and come back when all 12 eps are done. Have to let…
Oh, that explain why you never encountered unfinished series while airing. As for me, I check out the ones that came out to see if they were something I like and always end up with the week to week dilemma when I got hooked. lol But lucky me that I am a picky watcher and it’s like 1 in 10 out there that I take interest in. I am more of a rewatcher because the series nowadays really isn’t worth a watch though once in a while there is.
I hope you won’t be disappointed with COH. Btw, Boom is in Khom Khlang too though he hadn’t appeared yet.
Same. I just watched 4 mins of ep 1 and said, nope, leave and come back when all 12 eps are done. Have to let…
Really? Maybe you started with Thai dramas/series not long ago? Because it had always been the case with some of the dramas, like if you watch dramas that air on cable channels, they almost always air while filming. Before, there were also things like if a drama was popular, they add more episodes as it go on. lol
COH was actually hated for childish reason more than the actual flaws. lol As someone who watched it for the plot, I liked it though once again it have its flaws.
Dude the sarge actually says the wildest things in every sentence 😂😂😂.
He is so dirty minded and he doesn’t even try to hide it. You would think as a father and as a colleague, he would have a zipper on his big mouth but nope…
i don't think Ken is an a-hole or rather i don't mind this fact, as it fits the story & he doesn't stay aloof…
Exactly, as long as it wasn’t a crime or something I really is against, I don’t actually hate the actor for it or stop watching his work. And if I can’t stand him, it’s me who can walk out from there.
i don't think Ken is an a-hole or rather i don't mind this fact, as it fits the story & he doesn't stay aloof…
I guess people have different definition of that word. As for me, I had watched only 2 to three works of his and not really follow him, aside from what happened with his ex, I don’t really know anything else. I also only saw the news and bit and piece of the ex scandal(?) so I can’t say much since I don’t know if they cleared about it too or it was just some talk. From what I heard (if it was true), he do deserve to be called a-hole but not like a-hole a-hole, you know. It wasn’t all that big of a deal.
The northern part and Esan though not speak entirely another language, they have their own dialect, different words for some words, in pronunciation and spelling. So yes, you can say that Thai have like three dialect that differs greatly and could be seen like their own language that they would use subtitles for even Thai people. They are written in Thai though.
On the side note, do we know how long the episodes are because 20 episodes bl is pretty long. Are they going to go with 25 min like Chinese BL?
And now they are doing this crap because they wants view and whatnot but they don’t want to give the actress the credit she deserve? Nah, that is just, once again, low. They could have streamed it with her face and not pay her, just like they are doing it now. Don’t know why they want to use this Ai crap when everyone know who the actress is.
I love to watch The Wall Song because of the songs and the fun and you find all the hidden talents there.
Don’t stress yourself, if you got interested in KK then it mean you have one more to enjoy, cause I heard they are done filming, so what I feared about them ruining the series with lack of time won’t happen. 🤞🏻
I HATE verts. I hate it so much and couldn’t really understand why they even started with it. 🤣
As for BL/GL actors nowadays or the ones you mentioned, I really don’t have a clue who they are because I hardly watch Thai bl/gl. I only know those who had once done hetero dramas. But it seems you have many ships.
I came across this series, PIL because I saw War in The Wall Song and was amazed by his talent and checked him out.
I hope you won’t be disappointed with COH. Btw, Boom is in Khom Khlang too though he hadn’t appeared yet.
COH was actually hated for childish reason more than the actual flaws. lol As someone who watched it for the plot, I liked it though once again it have its flaws.