Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
K-Drama Lee Min Hoโs 'Assassins' Sells Out at TIFF as His Global Stardom Continues to Rise 1 day ago
On Queen Mantis • Sep 28, 2025 Title Queen Mantis Sh*t...ah...okay. Who do we need to threaten or bribe to fast track S2? 6 0
Replying to FangFangYaoYao • Sep 28, 2025 Title Love's Ambition WHAT! I can't find it anymore, I'd have dropped the link, showie ๐ฅบ 0 2
Replying to FangFangYaoYao • Sep 28, 2025 Title Love's Ambition WHAT! Yeah, I just saw a spoiler on YouTube too ๐ฒ 0 4
Replying to Pikachu • Sep 28, 2025 Title Love's Ambition in normal life parent also make this type of decision bcoz they think you don't have to worry about a child who… ๐ฏ 0 0
Replying to Methie • Sep 27, 2025 Title Love's Ambition guys so hao chen is the male leads son?? WHAT! 0 6
Replying to OrangeBlues • Sep 27, 2025 Title Love's Ambition Was I the only one who had no idea our baobe 's drama started airing?! ๐คฏ๐คฏ๐ญ๐ญ Okay all caught up now… Welcome 1 2
On Love's Ambition • Sep 27, 2025 Title Love's Ambition Xu Yan's parents are so partial, what do you mean you're screaming at the one who didn't do anything but coaxing the troublemaker? ๐ญ 8 2
Replying to ashley • Sep 27, 2025 Title Love's Ambition Lol me too same! for a chinese drama --- that says ALOOOOTT!!! iKR? ๐ 0 0
Replying to MJN • Sep 27, 2025 Title Love's Ambition I nearly did when they were at the tennis courts, cause those catty ladies bother me, but I let it play out. Cause I thought something was an easy to happen, especially when that other lady showed up ๐ 1 0
Replying to criesa-jie • Sep 27, 2025 Title Love's Ambition and that shows the series got potential especially if you've been watching countless cdramas it's easy to find… It is indeed ๐ค 1 1
Replying to Lucky Lucky • Sep 26, 2025 Title Love's Ambition Does qiao lin think that her sister grew up with love when they all abandoned her to the point her parents didn't… Main character energy hard at work 0 0
Replying to Praise • Sep 26, 2025 Title Love's Ambition The mom from the Glory ๐ณ, I already know sheโs not going to have a simple character Also from Nirvana (I maybe remember this title wrong) she played the crazy mama in there too . She gat skillz 0 0
On Love's Ambition • Sep 26, 2025 Title Love's Ambition I can't believe it, I went through the entire 4 episodes without forwarding even once, huh ๐ 12 7
Replying to Sunshineeeeeee • Sep 25, 2025 Title Fated Hearts I saw the publications too on Youtube, it's probably gonna be released soon. we need a date๐ We need a date rn or I'll start climbing walls in protest ๐ 5 0
Replying to LettuceLoveSF9 • Sep 25, 2025 Title Yield to You Whoa, thatโs a steamy trailer! Iโm not sure I dig the ML though, heโs too pretty for the Wei Shao character… ๐ 0 0
On Fated Hearts • Sep 25, 2025 Title Fated Hearts They keep promoting this under the must watch tag on YouTube, I keep rushing here thinking it's finally got a date, WHY ๐ญ 4 2
Replying to 12139403 • Sep 21, 2025 Person Ryan Cheng Itโs a bonus clip from Youth Periplous season 5 ep 8, Cheng Lei was a guest in ep 2 and 3https://youtu.be/YJjN1ru8XRk?si=zZnsKuokxD0BMA7Z Thanks so much! ๐ 0 0
On Ryan Cheng • Sep 20, 2025 Person Ryan Cheng Can someone help me with what show this is please ๐ฅบ https://youtube.com/shorts/bZlALmCFFcI?si=UyAGkKxoTjZqp02L 1 2
Replying to Peachgirl321 • Sep 19, 2025 Person Yu Meng Long I dont watch videos in the internet because it could rbe fake. The videos are coming out because the police are… Dear God 1 0
https://youtube.com/shorts/bZlALmCFFcI?si=UyAGkKxoTjZqp02L