Editorials Replying to 9999775 • Sep 18, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
When was Jung So Min ever not quirky and hot-tempered
This took me out ๐๐๐๐
1 0
Replying to 14592858 • Sep 18, 2025
Title Would You Marry Me?
the cover is so pretty cant wait
Yeah, the cover giving those harlequin type of novels with the hawt sauce ๐ฟ
2 0
Replying to Peachgirl321 • Sep 18, 2025
Person Yu Meng Long
I dont watch videos in the internet because it could rbe fake. The videos are coming out because the police are…
How do you explain the reverse engineering results that show it's been on the Internet for sometime but being scrubbed? Even if it's him (and I'm skeptical about this) the video isn't recent and that's another problem altogether on it's on, because what on God owns earth will push a man to such a desperate corner of despair like that?
0 3
Replying to FM_dramas • Sep 18, 2025
Person Yu Meng Long
Sometimes this fear of heights is also associated with an attraction to the abyss; there's an inexplicable and…
That video is fake (the screaming one), reverse engineer it in any search engine and you'll find traces of it before this incident, also it's been heavily edited
1 0
Replying to Llayla • Sep 18, 2025
Article Song Il Gook to return to the movie scene after 10 years!
actually you're wrong there is still more of us
Good to know ๐ค
1 0
Replying to cordella • Sep 18, 2025
Article Song Il Gook to return to the movie scene after 10 years!
no you not his only fan on this site !
Hello ๐
0 0
Replying to Theo the wizard • Sep 18, 2025
Person Yu Meng Long
ัะตะฟะตัั ั ัะพะถะต ััะปััะฐะปะฐ ััะพ. ะฟัะพััะพ ััะดะพะฒะธัะฝะพ, ะบะฐะบ-ะฑัะดัะพ ะฝะฐั
ะพะดะธัััั…
Right? I wish I hadn't heard it, I really do
2 0
Replying to Peachgirl321 • Sep 18, 2025
Person Yu Meng Long
I dont watch videos in the internet because it could rbe fake. The videos are coming out because the police are…
The video is fake, I reversed engineered it and it's been circulating the Internet for sometime, it's been getting deleted but it left digital footprints. It's really disturbing, good thing you didn't watch it
0 5
lo_ve • Sep 15, 2025
Article Song Il Gook to return to the movie scene after 10 years!
I'm his only fan left on this site ๐ญ
5 4
Replying to Peachgirl321 • Sep 15, 2025
Person Yu Meng Long
What was it about? How do you know its not fake?
He isn't cremated as of this comment, they're still performing autopsy on his body (allegedly)
5 0
On Yu Meng Long • Sep 15, 2025
Person Yu Meng Long
I come here traumatized, I just came from X where they're circulating an alleged video of him screaming and crying, I can't unhear it. That screaming was the screaming that no other man wants to hear another doing, can we pause until something official is put out after the autopsy is concluded? Please?
22 11
On Queen Mantis • Sep 15, 2025
Title Queen Mantis
Su Yeol is such a one direction character, he just can't see past his shadow, what's he going to do if his wife turns out to be the real copycat? I am so sat for this mess โ
10 0
Replying to shibalsaekkiya • Sep 15, 2025
Title Queen Mantis
imo it's none other than the people who would know so much about these killings, there's two such people and one…
Nah, before he drowned that guy, he beat him thrashing that light in the victims face, an old person can't do that (because the beating was fast and vigorous), so that leaves the young one.
0 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • Sep 13, 2025
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
This shows BTS are just cinema ๐
16 0
Replying to Cahane • Sep 12, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
That is the OOC from Ming Ming! Haha!
๐๐
0 0
On The Journey of Legend • Sep 12, 2025
Title The Journey of Legend
That flying horse over the cliff? Ridiculous! I require more of this kinda good stuff ๐ญ
5 2
Replying to Sunbath12 • Sep 12, 2025
Title The Days of Seclusion and Love
I think itโs an older clip, but the guy can make anything look good, even just walking ๐
I was thinking the same thing, like I've seen it before but wasn't sure after it went viral again, I knew it!๐
5 0
Replying to Love in the Clouds • Sep 12, 2025
Title Love in the Clouds
Replying to deleted comment
Well this is good news! Thank youuu ๐ฅณ
6 0
Replying to Precious • Sep 12, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
How does she overacts when that is her character ?
๐ฏ ๐
1 0
Replying to Precious • Sep 12, 2025
Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty
How does she overacts when that is her character ?
๐๐๐
0 1

