Details

  • Last Online: 3 days ago
  • Gender: Male
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 2 LV1
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: October 5, 2020
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to sandiia • Aug 21, 2025
i mean of course it’s a good show. but taking in consideration the fact that the actors are all grownups and…
The first time I made love I was ON FIRE. I was so excited. So passionate. I FINALLY was getting to do what I had dreamt of. But these guys... it's like they're drugged.
1 0
Replying to Setsuna2021 • Aug 21, 2025
I just caught up on the last 4 or 5 episodes and I've been enjoying the storyline awkward kisses and all lol It…
I could not believe that scene. The kisses have been horrible, but I can totally let that go. But that was the most awkward and uninspired scene I've ever watched.
5 0
Replying to lovefrommyheart • Aug 21, 2025
Umm I have a question ☝🏻 this is like a remake of "Old fashioned cupcake"? I know it's not but the…
I don't mind a lack of kissing so much when it's two young boys, because it's all new and scary to them - but these are grown adult men, who have both been in relationships before. Many BLs infantilize their main characters, so they act like 8 years olds, even when they're 39. I'm still enjoying the show, but it is a bit ridiculous.
4 0
Replying to mickey • Aug 4, 2025
also i dont care what anybody says the over the top melodramatic reactions are awesome and they've got me giggling…
They may seem over the top to some, but to me these two play those moments so naturally and realistically that I find them adorable
4 1
On Some More • Jul 30, 2025
Title Some More
A decent short film. Nothing new or revelatory, but well done all around.
0 0
On The Proper Way to Write Love • Jul 23, 2025
I know Natsuo pestered Hiroshi in HS, but honesty it felt like he had a crush on him, not like bullying. He just wanted to be with him all the time. He's such an over-the-top character.

A decent start. Liking the actors so far. Intrigued.
9 0
Replying to Lillieeeeeeeeeeee • Jul 23, 2025
Title Secret Lover
Why did all the scenes from the trailer already happen in the first 2 eps?..I kinda felt like the story is too…
They probably made the trailer after they finished the first two episodes, and didn't have any other material to include at that time.
1 0
On Doctor's Mine • Jul 22, 2025
How sl-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-wly can I press the "Not Interested" button? It could have been a 30 min episode without all that Slo-Mo.
12 1
On Depth of Field • Jul 22, 2025
I liked this one a lot. It just hit all the right marks for me. It's not remarkably fresh, but the acting is strong and the characters nuanced. You believe these two are destined for each other and root for them from the start. I'll rewatch.
4 0
On Sweetheart Service • Jul 18, 2025
Ugh. Why did I keep watching this. I feel nothing for these people. Either the direction is horrible, or these actors have no idea how to express true emotion. It all feels so cold and flat. Their eyes are dead. Hated the manipulative story arc. Makes the characters so unappealing. That girl... ick. It's a shame to go so far with a series and then drop it, but I just can't watch another minute.
13 1
Replying to misspulane • Jul 17, 2025
One word for the colleague - MEDDLESOME! I suspect she's in love with her. Why be so invested in her happiness,…
And she says, I don't really like to meddle.... after imposing herself on him 3 episodes in a row. He told them both he's not interested. That should be enough. And why is she only concerned with the girl's feelings and not with Kanade's? If my boss ever did something like this, I'd be calling HR.
11 1
On My Idol • Jul 14, 2025
Title My Idol
An okay short. Nothing great, and the coach was not very good at his job, which angered me. As many are saying, not a true BL. Feels like they reduced a full series to 20 minutes and gave us a couple of moments. Might have been better as 6 or 8 eps, but not bad. Just not memorable.
1 0
On Stay by My Side after the Rain • Jul 9, 2025
This is very sweet. Mashiro's explanation of his feelings in Ep2 was so heartfelt and tender. Plus I love his chubby-cheek smile. And the "why did I have to drink?!?!!" moment was very funny. I'm really looking forward to the rest of this series.
11 0
On Wrong Number • Jul 1, 2025
Title Wrong Number
Probably my favorite of the Suk Films mini-series. At least this was a different kind of story from their norm. If you're gonna include kissing, please KISS. Fish lips are so 2010.
2 0
On Ball Boy Tactics • Jul 1, 2025
This was pretty good. I think it started stronger than it ended. I didn't understand the big fight and time apart. None of it seemed justified, but forced for conflict only. Jiwon had some of those tropey aspects of the timid virgin. There was one scene where he literally jumped back because another student was walking towards him (not directly AT him, but just walking in the other direction). Being frightened to walk down the street was a bit too much - even with his trauma. They could have delved further into his past and the trauma from it. Having it come out only in comment sections and then never addressed directly seemed lazy. Jeong U was a bit too sensitive for my tastes as well. He had all those clingy, needy, jealous aspects that did not seem to fit his character or were justified, given Jiwon's clearly stated interest and feelings. But they were a sweet couple and their tenderness was comforting. The 2-minute slo-mo sex scene felt like fan service, but I shouldn't complain. They both looked hot and definitely in love. All in all, decent and sweet.
3 0
On Sweetheart Service • Jun 30, 2025
This gets worse and worse. So little happens, so little movment or momentum. It's like th actors are sleepwalking through their roles. I think a lot of it is the direction, but this has become so boring to me. Not sure I'll continue.
14 2
On Weak Hero Class 2 • Jun 30, 2025
WOW. Just finished binging both Seasons and this is an amazing series. The acting is unbelievably strong across the boards. These guys convey such complex emotions with just a glance. It truly was a masterclass, and to think that they are all under 30 is an amazing feat. How Park Ji Hoon is able to look so tired, so defeated, so bored, almost lifeless behind those eyes, while still conveying strength, loyalty, resolve, faith and courage is something I am truly in awe of. I could never have played a part like this with such skill. I'm amazed.

Season 1 was definitely stronger, but that's almost always the case as you establish the characters there, and it requires much more of a character throughline and arc. But I enjoyed S2 as well. They both have faults, and the resolutions are far too neat and tidy, but all in all, this was a fantastic series that I will recommend to everyone I know. Hopeful for S3, although I know that will be an entirely original story, and therefor may not be the best extension of this tremendous series. Bravo.
9 1