News
On Friendly Rivalry • May 29, 2026
Title Friendly Rivalry
I don’t understand what was the vision here?
2 1
On Pyramid Game • May 29, 2026
Title Pyramid Game
where is season 2?😭its been 2 years already
3 0
On Sh**ting Stars • May 29, 2026
Title Sh**ting Stars
I really enjoyed this silly drama
4 0
On Will Love in Spring • May 29, 2026
Title Will Love in Spring
They’re so silly I can’t 😭🤣
1 0
Replying to moon pie • May 29, 2026
Title Dazzling
are they really adoptive siblings apparently it’s the same writer as speed and love which is also adoptive siblings…
you didn’t even watch to confirm and you’re already saying things lmao the writer needs to get investigated for what?
11 0
On Dazzling • May 29, 2026
Title Dazzling
currently reading the novel and they’ve already left out some good scenes as usual 🤦🏽♀️PSA!! they’re not related in any way ML’s mom was adopted by FL’s grandparents that’s how their mothers knew each other
7 2
Replying to superpasta • May 27, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
they r trying to establish her I guess
they’re rushing it she’s still underage
5 1
On Guan Xiao Tong • May 27, 2026
Person Guan Xiao Tong
her list is looooooong😭
33 2
Replying to Naizaa • May 27, 2026
Person Guan Xiao Tong
exactly,she is attending cannes for 5 years in a row...idk on what basis,says she is china s tourism ambassador…
please bffr Cannes is not that special tiktokers and influencers literally go there lmao its not that exclusive why can’t she go?
0 0
Replying to looktothestars • May 27, 2026
Person Guan Xiao Tong
I'm sorry but if she didn't have her family's connections she wouldn't be popular. Her acting is not good and…
well she has the connections so saying “if she didn’t” is pointless if her work is not your cup of tea don’t watch its that simple.She has the resources and she used them to do what she loves as she should
0 0
Replying to WhenStarsCollideThatsMe • May 27, 2026
Person Guan Xiao Tong
she has 31million followers in weibo. is from a very influential background in entertainment industry. “Princess…
underrated doesn’t mean not popular😭its just in terms of her talent
4 1
On Dazzling • May 27, 2026
Title Dazzling
I’m so loving and Omg his hair!!!😭he looks so hot the best he’s ever looked he’s so handsome in this and the chemistry👌🏾
7 1
Replying to Venus_02 • May 27, 2026
Title Dazzling
A ML in a Chinese drama that isn't a gEniOUs?? count me in 🤣
he is lol
7 1
On Drinking Solo • May 27, 2026
Title Drinking Solo
I remember binging this in 1 day back then I loved it so so much really a 10 idk why the rating is so low let me rewatch
0 0
On Kill Me, Heal Me • May 27, 2026
Title Kill Me, Heal Me
this drama creeeps me tf out Omg
0 1
Replying to samstones • May 26, 2026
Title The WONDERfools
Cha Eun Woo cannot act. Dear Lord, do your song and dance and pouting and sultry eye stuff. Don’t act. It’s…
so true I hope he was better in this one I feel like he’d nail a role as a robot maybe
0 0
On Zhang Jing Yi • May 26, 2026
Person Zhang Jing Yi
love her so much I can’t wait for her to grace my screen again.Currently reading A touch of green and she fits the character perfectly I’m really excited about that one
5 0
On Reborn • May 26, 2026
Title Reborn
the rating should be higher honestly.I usually watch only romantic dramas but sometimes you need to switch it up and this was exactly my cup of tea I loved it
12 0
On Love Me, Love My Voice • May 26, 2026
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
Oh this underrated gem😭I always ignored because of the poster idk why but wow!! the chemistry👌🏾I got butterflies everytime they interacted lol I can’t wait to rewatch
9 0
Replying to Wanderer of Dramaland • May 25, 2026
Title Love between Lines
UHH? IT FINISHED AIRING JAN 20.
I watched it when it was airing
2 0

