Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Earth
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 17, 2026
On Perfect Crown • May 21, 2026
the expectations were too high and thats why most of ya’ll think that it was bad lmao this was a good and drama the best we’ve gotten in a looooong time since kdramas are going down terribly these days I’m sure it got alot of people out of their slump. So far for 2026 its this one and In Your Radiant Season also My Royal Nemesis is lowkey taking it the first 2eps were good
9 0
Replying to Nhlm • May 21, 2026
Person Yang Yang
I'm actually in the same boat as you. I would love to see him in a romance drama since he is best suited for it.…
what happened with FWOMH😭I’m currently watching WRTW and I love his role he’s such a soft gentle lover in most of his dramas I hope we’ll get a romantic one from him soon I’m also seeing alot of people saying that he has alot of chemistry with the FL in ZZA I won’t even try to watch it because its just gonna leave me wanting more lol
1 2
On Tempted • May 20, 2026
Title Tempted
Oh to watch this for the first time in 2018😭take me back
4 1
On Heartstrings • May 20, 2026
Title Heartstrings
it was good if you watched it back then I don’t think I’ll like it if I rewatch
2 1
On Cheer Up! • May 20, 2026
Title Cheer Up!
I used to love this drama when It first came out let me rewatch
1 0
On True Beauty • May 20, 2026
Title True Beauty
I really couldn’t stand this drama at first but it grew on me its cute I need Cha eun woo to get a role as a robot or something he’ll nail it
0 1
On Twinkling Watermelon • May 20, 2026
let me try watching this again maybe I’ll get why ya’ll rave about it all the time I think its overrated and boring but maybe my opinion will change
4 0
On Mr. Sunshine • May 20, 2026
Title Mr. Sunshine
Its always the dramas that you start with no expectations that will shock you the most.Once you get past the first 4 episodes I promise you it gets better this is a 10/10 drama it deserves a higher rating imo pure CINEMA! easily one of the best kdramas I’ve ever watched wonderful story the actors knew what they had to do and they did it well please watch😭
5 0
On The Red Sleeve • May 20, 2026
now THIS is a ktrauma😭I did not have any expectations at all when I started it Idk why this drama is not talked about enough its up there with Queen for 7days and Moon lovers don’t get fooled by the poster or because the leads are not too popular this is 10/10 drama highly recommend
4 4
On My Dearest • May 20, 2026
Title My Dearest
the way everyone was raving about this you’d think it was soooooo tragic😭the story was good but something was off idk if it was too dragged or it was the acting but it didn’t make me feel sad like a tragic story should have but it was okay I managed to finish it atleast however its not as wonderful as people say imo its mid too overrated
2 0
On Fated Hearts • May 20, 2026
Title Fated Hearts
lmao what a mess🤣😭why does the camera move like that I cannot
3 0
On Pursuit of Jade • May 20, 2026
I will give this a 7/10 it was an okay drama and a good story though it didn’t leave me wanting more or wanting to rewatch it so badly and that’s how Ik if a drama is THAT good the last 5 episodes were a hot mess and too rushed not realistic at all I feel like its rated so high because of the leads and they did very well I recommend if you just want something light to watch but don’t expect to be gagged or wowed tbh
10 0