News Replying to AyeshianD • May 22, 2026
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
Please recommend other dramas with Li Yiyang level yearning & pursuit 🙌
love me love my voice
4 1
On My Royal Nemesis • May 22, 2026
Title My Royal Nemesis
Chemistry is there like crazy and its so funny you won’t finish an episode without laughing lol I hope it stays on track I’m really enjoying this I don’t want another situation like Dynamite Kiss it really traumatised meðŸ˜I have no faith in dramas at all after that I just hope for the best
25 1
On A Hundred Memories • May 22, 2026
Title A Hundred Memories
I enjoyed this but FL ended up with the wrong guy
2 0
On My Mister • May 21, 2026
Title My Mister
my delusional mind was lowkey shipping the loan sgark and Ji AnðŸ˜did he like her on the low or I was seeing things
1 2
On Jang Ki Yong • May 21, 2026
Person Jang Ki Yong
he’s so hot and masculine what a man
3 0
On Uncontrollably Fond • May 21, 2026
Title Uncontrollably Fond
this drama used to be my Roman empireðŸ˜i loved it so bad
1 0
On Orange Marmalade • May 21, 2026
Title Orange Marmalade
I remember watching this when I was 12🤣I really thought it was a 10/10
5 4
On Queen for Seven Days • May 21, 2026
Title Queen for Seven Days
one of the best historical dramas ever let me go and rewatch
0 0
On Dear Hyeri • May 21, 2026
Title Dear Hyeri
what was the story here? lol
1 0
On My Demon • May 21, 2026
Title My Demon
That OST by new jeans and the outfits are the only good thing about this drama its boring lol
0 0
On Tale of the Nine-Tailed • May 21, 2026
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed
there’s something about ML’s face idk what it is I find it hard to watch his dramas
3 1
On The Great Doctor • May 21, 2026
Title The Great Doctor
Lee Min Ho had a good run in his career he gave us good dramas back to back
2 0
On City Hunter • May 21, 2026
Title City Hunter
I should watch this againðŸ˜
6 1
On Good Boy • May 21, 2026
Title Good Boy
so much waste potential and cast idk where it went wrong it was a mess
3 0
On Strong Girl Nam Soon • May 21, 2026
Title Strong Girl Nam Soon
BWS should get more villain rolesðŸ˜he nailed this
13 2
Replying to Riakrazy • May 21, 2026
Title A Touch of Green
My novel readers…. how was it????
soo good so soft and a slowburn and its such a perfect casting
1 2
On A Touch of Green • May 21, 2026
Title A Touch of Green
Currently reading the novelðŸ˜the author is so messy lol love triangles are already cruel as it is but one between brothers is just unnecessary
0 0
Replying to Nhlm • May 21, 2026
Person Yang Yang
I'm actually in the same boat as you. I would love to see him in a romance drama since he is best suited for it.…
let me try ZZA then thank you!
1 0
On Spooky in Love • May 21, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
now why would they choose him as the ML lordðŸ˜
2 10
On Go Back Lover • May 21, 2026
Title Go Back Lover
Currently reading the novel and I love it I hope the drama is just as good idk why I keep picturing Wang An yu as the ML I need to get a grip
1 0

