K-Drama Replying to AapnhiRhe • May 24, 2026
Title Only for Love
wtf male lead is a green flag? girl u need to watch it again with a clear mindset
I think he’s a green flag if you don’t think so thats also your opinion
5 0
On Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha • May 24, 2026
Title Hometown Cha-Cha-Cha
I love small kdramas so refreshing
5 0
Replying to Geminicoookie • May 23, 2026
Title A Touch of Green
soo good so soft and a slowburn and its such a perfect casting
Not really its kinda complicated They all grew up together ML is 6yrs older FL and younger brother went to school together and did almost everything together even Uni they went abroad together but they were never officially together FL “liked” younger brother and she also thought they’d end up together but the younger brother never told her he liked her or anything I personally think the younger brother and FL were never in love they just thought they had this obligation to be together since they’ve always been inseparable so when FL finally tells the younger that she doesn’t think they’re suited thats when the ML starts pursuing her he’d been in love with her for 6years the younger brother also starts pursuing her so it kind of makes it a love triangle
3 0
Replying to sippiecup • May 23, 2026
Title Love between Lines
is this actually an 8.8 or is it jus c-drama glazers LOL. i seen 1 ig reel and it looked interesting but not an…
its a7.5/8 lol its gets kinda boring once they get together but its a good watch
7 0
Replying to Simpforgwansik • May 23, 2026
Title Spooky in Love
Yang se jeong is quiet talented actor he has given memorable performances in his previous dramas if you haven't…
its my opinion I don’t have to be a casting director to have an opinion about the cast in a drama and you’re also not obligated to agree xx
2 0
On Ai Mi • May 22, 2026
Person Ai Mi
Her agency is really working overtime they can’t even wait for her to atleast grow up
9 0
On Key to the Phoenix Heart • May 22, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
They’re really forcing Ai Mi down our throats lol
9 4
On Arthur Chen • May 22, 2026
Person Arthur Chen
Oh God he’s gone MIA again😭
1 2
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • May 22, 2026
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
The OSTs?? I added to my spotify so quick the ending was kind of confusing and not satisfying at all
3 0
Replying to Slim Xtra • May 22, 2026
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
2nd try to watch. I guess people just love this killing intend to love trope thats really stupid and illogical...
sorry but what is a killing intend to love trope?
1 2
Replying to Shin • May 22, 2026
Title Meteor Garden
boys over flower made lee min ho what he is today
well all actors are made what they are today by the roles they play so…..?
0 0
On Meteor Garden • May 22, 2026
Title Meteor Garden
oh I hate Dylan’s hair in this😭and I can’t seem to get past that scene where he threw the takeaway that FL delivered to him on her everyone raves about this and I also want to be part of the club but😭I’ll try watching again
1 1
On Only for Love • May 22, 2026
Title Only for Love
Shan shan doesn’t have sense😭 she annoyed me to the core trying to force her values and understanding of relationships on Shu yi.ML is such a green flag very straightforward the misunderstandings were overdone I’ve never watched something with sooooo many unnecessary misunderstandings before this it got frustrating tbh.The boss lady played favourites at work lmao
6 2
On When Destiny Brings the Demon • May 22, 2026
Title When Destiny Brings the Demon
this drama really engraved the word “kill” in my mind🤣every minute its “shā Sima Jao” the guy can’t seem to catch a break lol I need to rewatch this properly
3 0
On Love in the Clouds • May 22, 2026
Title Love in the Clouds
Does it get better after ep20?😭I’ve been stuck for months
1 3
Replying to reshmikurup • May 22, 2026
Title Shine on Me
I logged in to MDL just to give a negative review! God! Its boring! Why does it have such a high rating? The male…
now bffr no one is comparing SOM to POJ both dramas were mid lol
2 1
On Shine on Me • May 22, 2026
Title Shine on Me
Started off strong and the leads are my faves but idk what happened I gave up at ep25 something was lacking for sure
3 0
On Love between Lines • May 22, 2026
Title Love between Lines
this is why I hate watching an ongoing drama 😭I literally stopped watching omce they got together
0 3
On The Best Thing • May 22, 2026
Title The Best Thing
I’m so lazy I stopped at ep24
2 0
On Amidst a Snowstorm of Love • May 22, 2026
Title Amidst a Snowstorm of Love
The chemistryyyyyy😭💥
5 0
