Editorials
On The Double • May 20, 2026
Title The Double
words cannot express how much I love this drama😭I wasn’t a fan of historical dramas and I started this with no expectations at all but WOW!! 40 episodes were not enough it left me gagged and wanting more I fell in love with historical dramas after this one its truly the best and Duke Su and his aura farming🤣
4 0
Replying to iamme • May 20, 2026
Title Legend of the Female General
Recommend me cdramas without politics. Lighter on political side also acceptable, just didn't take whole plot.
The double
0 2
Replying to KyzerKurosaki • May 20, 2026
Title Business Proposal
How tf u can compare Business Proposal and Vincenzo lmao ?
huh?😭
0 0
On Yang Yang • May 20, 2026
Person Yang Yang
seems like he doesn’t like doing romantic dramas alot he’s literally romantic drama material 😭what a loss
6 6
On Yang Yang • May 20, 2026
Person Yang Yang
seems like he doesn’t do romantic dramas alot and he’s literally romantic drama material😭what a loss
1 0
Replying to addicted to you • May 20, 2026
Person Yang Yang
for me he is good actor and good looking but his facial expression is all the same to all drama..his movement…
that’s his vibe and thats why almost all the characters he gets have that kind of personality
0 0
On Guardian: The Lonely and Great God • May 17, 2026
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
I don’t get the hype lol let me try again maybe I was young
5 0
Replying to Ishpak • May 17, 2026
Title A River Runs through It
Worst love triangle of whatever that was, known to man kind.
is it worse than always home?
0 5
On You Are My Hero • May 17, 2026
Title You Are My Hero
BJT lovess a living situation with a gir lol
1 0
On Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1 • May 17, 2026
Title Love Like the Galaxy: Part 1
so slowwwwwww my God I tried till ep35 i had to let it go
5 0
On Till the End of the Moon • May 13, 2026
Title Till the End of the Moon
I’m on ep20 and I’m bored😭I didn’t want to drop this it was soo good at first idk what happened
2 1
On Zhang Kang Le • May 13, 2026
Person Zhang Kang Le
he’s so pretty😭
1 0
On You Are My Glory • May 10, 2026
Title You Are My Glory
when does this get interesting I’m on ep3 and I’m bored
3 2
Replying to A G • May 3, 2026
Title Always Home
hii I want to know who fell in love first? ml or fl
fl fell first
1 0
Replying to shibalsaekkiya • May 3, 2026
Title Vincenzo
how many eps have you watched? i thought it was boring at first but after ep 4 it picks up. now whenever I re-watch…
till ep 5 I’ve tried 3 time I don’t think its for me tbh
0 0
On Falling into Your Smile • May 2, 2026
Title Falling into Your Smile
overrated and boring no chemistry between the leads dropped it
0 1
On Love Me, Love My Voice • May 2, 2026
Title Love Me, Love My Voice
This is what I call a feel good drama 😭👌🏾the chemistry was top notch no unnecessary drama just good mellow and romantic vibes I loved it a 10/10 for me for sure
8 1
On In Your Radiant Season • Apr 30, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season
Mr Yoon and Hayeong🤣my ideal ship a lowkey guy and a bubbly girl btw does Cha yoo gyeom look like Cha eun woo or its just me?
1 1
On In Your Radiant Season • Apr 30, 2026
Title In Your Radiant Season
What a wonderful drama it was a 10/10 for me even though I wanted it to be a sad ending😭Sung kyung looks so beautiful she’s literally aging backwards there was no boring scene whatsoever everything was a 10!! the cast did not come to play.
6 0
On About Time • Apr 30, 2026
Title About Time
this was such a good drama a 10 for me
2 0

