News
On The Golden Hairpin • Aug 1, 2021
Title The Golden Hairpin
This drama is not gonna see the sun anytime soon
5 0
On The Rebel Princess • Jan 8, 2021
Title The Rebel Princess
I’m soooooo excited
0 0
Replying to Brennnndda • Nov 17, 2020
Title The Legend of Xiao Chuo
I think Hu Nian is the most likable out of the 3 sisters. She's reasonable, wise, and capable. Yan Yan is too…
Yes I agree that Hunian is very wise and reasonable, her love story is more attractive than Yanyan
0 0
On The Legend of Xiao Chuo • Nov 15, 2020
Title The Legend of Xiao Chuo
Am I the only one who feels Yanyan and Derang Romance is so cheesy and kind of lame ? I’m currently watching ep6. I feel she’s not that strong as a female lead. Anyways the politics is fair and exciting
5 3
On The Legend of Xiao Chuo • May 15, 2020
Title The Legend of Xiao Chuo
Waiting....waiting.......waiting
2 0
On Chen Kun • Feb 4, 2020
Person Chen Kun
Happy birthday superstar <3!
1 0
On Sunny Wang • Nov 2, 2019
Person Sunny Wang
Happy birthday ????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
0 0