• Location: Finland

Tempest japanese drama review
Tempest
by HAVA-RAVA
Dec 26, 2011
I just finished watching this. This was my first Japanese historical drama. I'm not good at writing reviews so I usually don't even write them. However this time I decided to write something. I watched it because of my favorite actress Nakama Yukie. I've seen her acting very different characters; high school student, high school teacher, Sadako, clumsy police, woman with multiple personality, silly yet lovable reporter and her character in Utsukushii Rinjin whom I have no words... So I was tempted to see her acting in this one too. Second reason why I watched this was Gackt. I loved his creepy yet attractive character with long tongue. If you're curious what he does with the tongue watch the drama. I was amazed by the drama. I'm glad it wasn't super long. Otherwise I would've ended up dropping it... The music was very good and now I feel like I know something about Okinawa's history. The acting was good but from some new actors it wasn't as good but I still liked it. Okay I have no idea what I'm babbling about. I liked the drama and that's all. I think this is a drama no one should miss.