K-Drama Shin Min Ah, Ju Ji Hoon face relationship changes after Lee Jong Suk, Lee Se Young's arrival in 'The Remarried Empress' 30 minutes ago
News Park Bo Gum, Shin Ye Eun's 'Night Traveler' addresses production schedule and departure reports 51 minutes ago
Editorials 'A Love Other Than Yours' is the K-Drama That Will Make You Question Everything You Know About Long-Term Love! 5 days ago
Replying to lalaolala • May 31, 2026 Title Ticket to Heaven Oh, I watched it on gmmtv youtube last night. I guess it's geo-block in some countries then đ yeah that's probably it âšī¸ 1 0
On Ticket to Heaven • May 31, 2026 Title Ticket to Heaven wth it's not on gmmtv youtube channel đđ 0 2
On Only Friends: Dream On • Feb 27, 2026 Title Only Friends: Dream On Dean : " Sorry for cockblocking " đ¤ŖđđĨ 21 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Sep 1, 2025 Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty This drama is making me so hungry đđ 11 1
On I'm the Most Beautiful Count • Aug 22, 2025 Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count Yeah yeah everyone just kiss everyone đđ¤ŖThis bl is hella chaotic đ¤Ŗđ¤Ŗ 22 0
On Bon Appetit, Your Majesty • Aug 14, 2025 Title Bon Appetit, Your Majesty I liked the previous poster more đĨē 2 0
On Love Sea: The Home for Lovers • Aug 12, 2025 Title Love Sea: The Home for Lovers Wow Nishime literally resembles Peat ⨠14 4
On I'm the Most Beautiful Count • Aug 8, 2025 Title I'm the Most Beautiful Count Juiciest Tok Tok content had me rolling đ¤Ŗđ¤Ŗđ¤Ŗ 10 0
On Trigger • Aug 7, 2025 Title Trigger This type of role really suits Kim Young Kwang !! He has got the aura ⨠7 0
Replying to Mokona • Jul 16, 2025 Title Hokuto Spoiler Where did you find it to watch? dramanice , on this site 1 0
On Squid Game Season 3 • Jun 27, 2025 Title Squid Game Season 3 What that ended unexpectedly đĨ˛ 1 0
On Pump Up the Healthy Love • May 22, 2025 Title Pump Up the Healthy Love This drama is actually very funny and entertaining đ¤Ŗâ¨I love it â¤ī¸ 15 0
This bl is hella chaotic đ¤Ŗđ¤Ŗ
I love it â¤ī¸