Details

  • Last Online: Apr 10, 2026
  • Gender: Female
  • Location: Asian Drama Time Distortion Field, USA
  • Contribution Points: 3,781 LV12
  • Roles: VIP
  • Join Date: August 23, 2019
  • Awards Received: Finger Heart Award1 Flower Award6 Coin Gift Award4 Clap Clap Clap Award1 Mic Drop Darling1 Soulmate Screamer2

JustOneMoreEpisode

Asian Drama Time Distortion Field, USA
Replying to court • Dec 23, 2024
chen yun ting finally has a page! https://mydramalist.com/people/147784-chen-yun-tingwaiting for wang xiaoyi to…
Yea!! Well, someone who does approvals, said over 300 people were just recently submitted. So approvals are a bit behind. I submitted one that was rejected because another mdl user had submitted the same person 24 days earlier. But since the first one hadn't been approved when I submitted, there was an overlap.
I sent one for Zhang Beixi, so hoping that one is approved soon. He's got a lot of series on YT. ;)
1 10