News Details
- Last Online: Apr 10, 2026
- Gender: Female
- Location: Asian Drama Time Distortion Field, USA
- Contribution Points: 3,781 LV12
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: August 23, 2019
- Awards Received:
1
6
4
1
1
2
News
K-Drama
Editorials
1
6
4
1
1
2
Thanks for the links! I'll be watching it in hopes i can one day post to his page. I've probably seen about 10 or more of his series. Love his height and voice. Yum
I may even start my own later after I burn out on these web series. Thanks for sharing! Any of these that you listed above that have starred in a 2 or 3 minute series, I'll add :)
https://mydramalist.com/list/LZ8gBjb4
https://mydramalist.com/list/3oKQDga3
Updates in progress ;)
https://mydramalist.com/list/LZ8gBjb4
https://mydramalist.com/list/3oKQDga3
Updates in progress ;)
https://mydramalist.com/list/LZ8gBjb4
https://mydramalist.com/list/3oKQDga3
Updates in progress ;)
https://mydramalist.com/list/LZ8gBjb4
https://mydramalist.com/list/3oKQDga3
Updates in progress ;)
Oh, did I fail to mention sizzling kisses??? Nicely done.
https://mydramalist.com/list/LZ8gBjb4
https://mydramalist.com/list/3oKQDga3
Updates in progress ;)