News Details
- Last Online: Apr 10, 2026
- Gender: Female
- Location: Asian Drama Time Distortion Field, USA
- Contribution Points: 3,781 LV12
- Roles: VIP
- Join Date: August 23, 2019
- Awards Received:
1
6
4
1
1
2
News
Editorials
K-Drama
1
6
4
1
1
2
edit:
https://www.douyin.com/ Just saw this link. I see it sometimes, but haven't used myself.
https://mydramalist.com/list/LZ8gBjb4
https://mydramalist.com/list/3oKQDga3
Updates in progress ;)
https://mydramalist.com/list/LZ8gBjb4
https://mydramalist.com/list/3oKQDga3
Updates in progress ;)
https://mydramalist.com/list/LZ8gBjb4
https://mydramalist.com/list/3oKQDga3
Updates in progress ;)
https://mydramalist.com/list/LZ8gBjb4
https://mydramalist.com/list/3oKQDga3
Updates in progress ;)
This is a distressing one to watch for almost the entire series.
I think that group of 6, plus the 2 relatives, just might be the most vicious and psychologically unstable group of villians I've seen.
I kept wanting the FL to take different actions, but then I'd tell myself to remember that the character had been so traumatized and mentally condition that how she responded was how she survived.
I loved that he loved her to obsession, because he was there for her in the end regardless of what had happened to her.
I loved how people told her it wasn't her fault. I loved the message given to victims that they can stand up and especially that it's not their fault.
But, it was a hard watch.
I thought the chemistry with the MC good. I think Your Trap set my laptop on fire in comparison. Like, O.M.G.
https://mydramalist.com/list/LZ8gBjb4
https://mydramalist.com/list/3oKQDga3
Updates in progress ;)
https://mydramalist.com/list/LZ8gBjb4
https://mydramalist.com/list/3oKQDga3
Updates in progress ;)
https://mydramalist.com/list/LZ8gBjb4
https://mydramalist.com/list/3oKQDga3
Updates in progress ;)
with several kiss scenes ;). Loved when he told her how to place his mole! And the table kiss scene. It's like "I waited 7 years and now I want to ravish you!" Lol. From both of them. Sweet love story with little angst made this relaxing. My first time to watch either leads. Jwells posted the ml name below. If anyone knows the fl, please let me know. I liked her bestie as well.
https://mydramalist.com/list/LZ8gBjb4
https://mydramalist.com/list/3oKQDga3
Updates in progress ;)