News Replying to Mmaloac • Dec 27, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve
Am i the only one who was not disappointed or shocked at how their first kiss scene went down? I was expecting…
This is the only reason I can deduce from the script, either. By less self-centerdness and more empathy, she finally touched. :)
7 0
On The Red Sleeve • Dec 27, 2021
Title The Red Sleeve Spoiler
I can't get it! Why did she accept the king? Because she was so sad and he finally showed some sympathy? Or is it Stockholm syndrome? :) I don't say he doesn't love her in his own majesty way, but she's been resisting this far. What changed her mind?
2 1
Replying to Randz • Dec 19, 2021
Title Snowdrop
I found the first episode to be a bit boring I must say 1 hour and a half is way too long I was anticipating this…
I agree with you. I'm also a bit disappointed because I miss a good melodrama :(
1 1
On Chimera • Nov 14, 2021
Title Chimera
I've just finished the first episode and that was great! The opening is one of the best absorbing one that I've ever seen. I enjoyed the rhythm, as well. Oh I'm so glad OCN is back. 🤩🤩🤩
1 0
On Now, We Are Breaking Up • Nov 14, 2021
Title Now, We Are Breaking Up
Frist of all, I I feel like the title and the teasers deceived me. This was not the story I was waiting for. Further, the fact that the introduction of the characters' background and the beginning of the story took two full episodes - and still not satisfying - indicant the weakness of the screep. This is not what I've expected from the author. In addition, the proclamation of the Korean fashion industry, although respectable, can not be part of the story. Eventually this two episodes was boring and frustrating and I've decided to drop it, for now.
2 0
Skye-N-Rain • Jan 6, 2019
Article [Polls] Best of Korea 2018
with this polls results I understand that I can't trust MDL anymore =|
15 0
Replying to CherryBunny • Jan 6, 2019
Article [Polls] Best of Korea 2018
That is just a personal opinion. Many people like her. I do. :)
exactly!
3 0
Skye-N-Rain • Jan 6, 2019
Article [Polls] Best of Korea 2018
what's wrong with people? is Kang Ki Young better than Yoo Yeon seok? come on!
3 0

