Editorials
Replying to Timbone • Jun 29, 2020
Article Jeana's Unpopular Opinion- Infuriating Drama Heroines
Seems more like actress bashing to me especially in the comments which is a shame.If the actress isn't doing it…
If you read it, then read the comments and then left a comment yourself, it hardly seems 'dropped' lmao. Anyway, it's not actress bashing if you're critiquing their craft and the way they acted in a show. There are no personal shots fired here. A lot of comments also has me telling people I will check out more dramas by these actresses and see if that changes my mind, which I did. Anyway, thanks for reading. ❤
1 2
Replying to lovelymind • Jun 29, 2020
Review The King: Eternal Monarch
"I am not thinking gold digger, you are." lmaoo your review is so funny and also very insightful , thank you!
Thankyou for reading ❤❤❤
1 0
Replying to allure2k2 • Jun 28, 2020
Review The King: Eternal Monarch
First off, I appreciated your review since you opened your review with the reason why you watched it in the first…
Hey allure, thanks for reading and leaving a comment! Unfortunately, it was a bit too lengthy for me to read till the very end but from what I read, I got your passion for the drama and there's nothing wrong with that. It's good that you watched it and were able to love it! I completely respect your opinion. ❤
10 0
Replying to Suzy K • Jun 28, 2020
Review The King: Eternal Monarch
Thank goodness for your review, I saved myself 3 days of binge watching this colossal disappointment of a series.…
Thankyou so much for reading and I couldn't agree more!
3 0
Replying to Komal • Jun 28, 2020
Review The King: Eternal Monarch
The DRAMA is not the shit. The problem is people need the concentration and a brain to understand this drama (…
Hahahah girl ok you do you. Peace for sure ❤
22 0
Replying to Jeana • Jun 25, 2020
Review Sawan Biang
100% agree. Kleaun Cheewit's ML was problematic AF
Seriously. And like the redemption arcs in Lakorns suck ASS. They never do anything that is worthy of forgiveness Dx
0 1
Replying to kdramaddict1 • Jun 25, 2020
Review Sawan Biang
Realest review I have read on this drama. On ep 1 and i detest the male lead. I'm only watching because i like…
100% agree. Kleaun Cheewit's ML was problematic AF
0 3
Replying to liannangel2004 • Jun 22, 2020
Review The King: Eternal Monarch
I honestly don't think I have ever read a review that said eveything I was thinking, as perfectly as you did with…
Thankyou so much for reading! ❤
2 0
Replying to Renata MJ • Jun 22, 2020
Review The King: Eternal Monarch Spoiler
I kind of think the same except Lee Min Ho's character being able to be "a type of mafia boss".Thinking about…
I get what you mean. It's just that I would have liked to see more of that side of his. He was for most parts just a happy go lucky, very pretty caring boyfriend eating his fried chicken and then he picked up a gun and started shooting people and ordering dozens to be killed in a blink. Came like a shock to my system. You gotta show me a little bit of the ruthlessness side by side for it to be believable.
2 0
Replying to Shannon • Jun 21, 2020
Review The King: Eternal Monarch
You know, I actually cannot agree with you more. You entirely encapsulated my feelings regarding this drama.I…
Great Minds Think Alike ;)
2 0
Replying to UltimateFangirl • Jun 20, 2020
Review The King: Eternal Monarch
What a well written and honest review. Very concise! Thank you so much
Thankyou for reading ❤
3 0
Replying to Suriiiiiii • Jun 20, 2020
Review The King: Eternal Monarch
While watching this drama, I listened to Stay With Me and could not get over how similar they sounded. I also…
Exactly! Well said.
3 0
Wandering_Queen • Jun 18, 2020
Review The Thieves
LMAO YIKES
1 0
Replying to rachell 3210 • Jun 18, 2020
Review Love O2O
I love this review. It had everything on what I wanted to say. The kissing scene was so bad, I dropped halfway…
Hahahah hey listen I gave that 4.5 so I could save face for watching it till the end ;)
1 0
Replying to Komentator isenk • Jun 18, 2020
Review Princess Agents
your writing really really spot on...
Thankyou! ❤
0 0
Wandering_Queen • Jun 17, 2020
Review Good Casting
That's it, I'm dropping it.
1 1
yoonthethicc • Jun 17, 2020
Review Hospital Playlist
AMEN.
1 1
Replying to Jeana • Jun 16, 2020
Review The King: Eternal Monarch
Oh definitely. One of their OST was an exact rip off of Goblin's Stay With Me
See the thing with taking tried and tested cliches is that some people will ALWAYS like it so the people who say this were the one this drama was made for anyway and it struck gold with them. But mostly everyone called KES out for this bad strategy which is why the ratings were so poor.
2 0
Replying to Jeana • Jun 16, 2020
Review The King: Eternal Monarch
Oh definitely. One of their OST was an exact rip off of Goblin's Stay With Me
Yeah she just used the same fornula as Goblin and thought she could make a hit twice but failed. Obviously lol
1 3
Replying to Goddess Lily • Jun 16, 2020
Review The World of the Married
You have perfectly reviewed this drama. ??????
Thankyou ❤
3 0

106
222
48
4
6
1
4
3
8
3
2
1
1
1
3
1