K-Drama
On Payback • Aug 22, 2026
Title Payback Spoiler
Killing of that guy in the pool was too much for me. And the ones that killed him didn't get punished accordingly at the end. That was disappointing. Other than that, good series. A bit of stiff acting from time to time, predictable plot, but all in all, 7/10.
3 0
Replying to castawaydish • Jun 15, 2022
Title Star and Sky: Sky in Your Heart
The pig slaying scene was a huge turn off in ep 2. I absolutely hated it, I might drop this purely because of…
I dropped it, not just because of that, but mainly because of that. It was so, so stupid.
5 0
Replying to Marina • Nov 21, 2020
Title Theory of Love
In the book, Kai says many small things to Third that set him back again and make it difficult for him to hate…
Yeah, it wasn't all bad. 5/10. :D
0 0
Replying to Marina • Jun 4, 2019
Title Theory of Love
In the book, Kai says many small things to Third that set him back again and make it difficult for him to hate…
Didn't know that about the book. Thanks. I will watch 2nd ad 3rd episode for sure and we will see after is it worth bother...
0 1
On Theory of Love • Jun 3, 2019
Title Theory of Love
It was utter rubbish, at least that's my opinion. It starts like comedy (the scene with the bottle and the shower), bit then it's "serious" melodrama. Main character is like... well, to stupid to believe in. I don't know, let's see, maybe it will improve in the next episodes, but for the first one - 3/10 at best.
2 3
Replying to SpikedBoba • May 19, 2019
Title What the Duck Season 2: Final Call
Well. The ending wasn't as bad as I expected it to be, if you know how the novel ended it was pretty much to be…
Well, there was a side story after the episode 8 and Pree and Bo are together at the end, so... :D
0 1
Replying to Jo007 • May 16, 2018
Title Ossan's Love
Yeah, I was wondering that also since Adam Uni page mysteriously disappeared from Facebook. I think episode 4…
Well, then somebody can upload it at least for download, it doen't have to be some streaming site like dailymotion etc.
1 0
Replying to Bluesake • May 14, 2018
Title Ossan's Love
Dose anyone know where I can watch ep 4 with subs?
Yeah, I was wondering that also since Adam Uni page mysteriously disappeared from Facebook. I think episode 4 is on the net, but with Chinese subs. We must wait a few days for English subs, I guess.
7 0
On Ossan's Love • May 14, 2018
Title Ossan's Love
So funny and good - script, acting, everything.
1 0
On First Love • May 14, 2018
Title First Love
It's bad. Acting, script... I thought that Kegui was Takashi, but older (they both dream about Kota, right?), but at the end they got married and I was like WTF, man? But, it has it's charm, so I would recomend it. Watch it for fun. It has happy ending, that's something. ;)
0 1
On Udagawachou de Matteteyo • Jan 14, 2018
Title Udagawachou de Matteteyo
It can be watched on openload, just search it by American title (Wait for Me at Udagawachou). It's trans love story, I guess. Yashiro wants to be a girl (or just to dress as one, it's not really clear) and Momose likes Yoshiro-girl and there you go, (strange) love story...
0 0
Replying to K N K • Nov 11, 2017
Title Me and Mr. X Season 3: Goodbye Mr. X
a bl drama doesn't have to be all about sex and skin ship just like any kdrama with straight leads..
I didn't say that bl drama should be about sex and skin (most of them rarely have sex and skin), I just said that this one was stupid.
1 0
On Together with Me • Nov 6, 2017
Title Together with Me
Great series. 9/10. I hate what happened to Farm at the end. It seams he did everything to spite Bright. A bit sad.
0 0
On Me and Mr. X Season 3: Goodbye Mr. X • Oct 22, 2017
Title Me and Mr. X Season 3: Goodbye Mr. X
The worst BL series I have ever watched. I'm talking about 3rd season, I haven't watch first and second. It's all so so so so bad. Script is the worst because story is so stupid and has no sense.
2 0