Details

  • Last Online: 27 minutes ago
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 05
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 3, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Mich • Feb 2, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
I so agree! I end up watching each episode like at least three times because I cannot wait: before subs, partially…
Drama Milk recaps, did not know, more I can read since I am obsessed, yay! My favorite drama is Untamed! And I am currently watching NIF slowly I am not at the bingeing point yet. What is SFD?
0 1
Replying to Fang • Feb 2, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
Is this drama somewhat gay? I mean i just read the premise and realized the genre is romance. Can someone explain…
I feel like they address the heterosexual chef and king's relationship so well. They realistically show the chef's inner distress but in the end the beautiful friendship that developed first which is now a true love where they are both willing to sacrifice their life for the other goes beyond the boundaries of mere sexual parameters. I applaud the writer and the network for willing to go that path and they did it so magnificently it is a revelation for the characters and for us the viewers. Bravo!
5 0
Replying to 8137023 • Feb 2, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
While everything about ep 16 delighted me I am determined that I will never entertain another date unless it involves…
I so agree! I end up watching each episode like at least three times because I cannot wait: before subs, partially subbed and fully subbed. Each time it's like a new revelation for me with each new subbing, and my expectations are exceeded when I read the subbed dialogue , so much joy for me. The writers and the actors are killing it!
3 3
Replying to Deguchi Yvonne • Feb 2, 2021
Title Mr. Queen Spoiler
I could finish ep 16 with subs only now. At the beginning of ep 16, late night talk between Cheoljong and So Bong.…
I am hoping for the same! Since this is a fantasy drama, they can! We need our happy ending for these two, I love their chemistry and strong friendship, it is so beautiful and fun to watch, giving me so much joy!
2 1
Replying to No Filter Teioh • Feb 2, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
im hoping the ending would be our king and queen won the battle and in the end monarchy will be given up so the…
I am hoping since this is a fantasy drama that the writers will mess with history just enough to give us a happy ending.
2 0
Replying to lookatthe_queen • Feb 2, 2021
Title Mr. Queen Spoiler
I don't know about the king but I have a feeling that the queen won't die.. She is pregnant and the writers aren't…
I read on Wikipedia about this king and his wife and child - their fates in history. You can check that out if you want. I am hoping this will be a fantasy with a change in history.
3 0
Replying to Sirena82 • Jan 20, 2021
Title Run On
I personally enjoy this drama very much. It does not have drama or love triangle. It’s a slice of life drama…
@Sirena82 I am in total agreement with you. I am really enjoying this drama. I love both main lead actors and their choice to be in this drama because their acting skills gives richness to their characters and to the writing. I love how each of their characters has insecurities and misunderstandings resolved in a natural way not using the usual tropes. I love how each of them show character development as a result of their own journeys in life but how they have the support of each other and they both see that and appreciate each other for it.
9 0
Replying to AnastasiaWun • Jan 18, 2021
Title Mr. Queen
This drama is hilariously funny that I have to watch it raw and rewatch 2nd time with subs!
Same here! I usually can wait for the subs but not this drama. I love the scenes between king and mr queen even when I do not understand a word they're saying and both being amazing actors I can read the emotions in their facial expressions.
0 0
Replying to Lilyflower • Jan 18, 2021
Title Mr. Queen Spoiler
Out of his 5 wives, only the queen ran to him. The first thing he should do the moment he wakes up is to prepare…
Hahahahaha!!! made me feel lighter after the dark ending of episode 12. Thank you!
3 0
lo_ve • Jan 5, 2021
I have watched the American version of the drama called "Night of" which aired on HBO. I have not watched the BBC Drama. I am very curious if Korean TV will follow the character's arc from the HBO version since the title is similar. My guess is Korean TV will be risk adverse to follow the same dark path of the protagonist (Kim Soo Hyun's character). Riz Ahmed was amazing in the role and won an Emmy Award for Best Acting in a miniseries. This might be the one time I will favor an American drama over a Korean drama. I would love to see Kim Soo Hyun and I am hoping the director will allow him to play a flawed character who is not heroic at all in the Korean drama definition of a hero.
4 3
Replying to WLZ • Dec 17, 2020
Maybe try Hikaru No Go next? Its also a cdrama, c drama adaption of manga and its so incredibly good. Definitely…
Love Hikaru No Go!!! Now one of my top Chinese dramas!!!
2 0
Replying to Rjei27 • Dec 12, 2020
Title Awaken
hmmm i'm kind of feeling the same tbh. i guess the way he speaks and the tone of his voice is so distinct and…
I"m lucky, hot Stove League was my first NGM drama so I'm still new to him. I do remember his guest role in Doctors where he was the sweet handsome father of a patient. He also had a cameo in Man to Man, he was hilarious! Since I am still new to him, I am impressed by versatility and his chameleon acting ability.
0 1
Replying to Mich • Dec 6, 2020
I love bromance too, Dramas I've watched, let me know if you have some favorites too!The Untamed Guardian Sleuth…
Thank you both for the clarification. I do prefer bromance
1 0
Replying to Neon moon • Dec 4, 2020
I love to watch bromance dramas only and this one satisfied me.... if anyone knows same drama like this one pls…
I love bromance too, Dramas I've watched, let me know if you have some favorites too!
The Untamed
Guardian
Sleuth of Ming Dynasty
Advance Bravely
Seven Days: Monday - Thursday
Seven Days: Friday - Sunday
School 2013
2 8
Replying to Niki • Dec 2, 2020
Title Awaken
The first episode was honestly so freaking good and I don’t think I need to even comment on Nam Goong Min. His…
Nam Goong Min is amazing - how he uniquely fleshes out his characters in each of his dramas. It's like he is an entirely different person, his mannerisms, his speech and his look. His face looks longer than in Stove League, how does he do that ? He is a chameleon!
0 1
Replying to Duncan • Dec 2, 2020
Title Awaken Spoiler
The second victim also was usually afraid of water. I find it interesting how it is linked with the victims's…
I agree re: the train. in fact two of the officers were about to step on the. tracks to grab him but Jung Woo stops them! Is he going to end up being bad? Don't get it , maybe episode 2 will make it more clear.
The plot so far is interesting but it needs to believable. I hope it is not weak writing
1 1
Replying to Pytheos • Nov 27, 2020
Title Tale of the Nine-Tailed Spoiler
Whoops how come we have 2 imoogis now? Hmmm i must have missed some parts that dont have Kim bum and the little…
Thank you! I was totally clueless to the Imoogi situation. What will happen when Terry becomes a dragon? Can't be good....
2 1
Replying to MiHnn • Nov 27, 2020
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol Spoiler
Ya'll... I just realised... Jun has been lying to Ra-ra from beginning to end. 1. The fact that he was DDSSLLS…
Wow you're right, he had a lot of secrets, Most of the lies I felt had reasons that were believable or one of the Kdrama tropes that are unnecessary but typical (noble idiocy) and at least held true to his character of loyalty and self sacrifice, BUT the Last Lie pretending to be DEAD for 5 whole years, causing enormous grief and devastation to Ra-ra, you're right is so incredibly selfish and so against Jun's character and the fact that the drama made it okay for him to do that with absolutely no repercussions so we can have our happy ending in 5 minutes , what a lazy f---king ending. I would rather have the tragedy, I almost wish she had met someone else and married him(Dr Cha) which I think was the original intention , Dr Cha getting back with his wife without showing us any development of any emotional reconnection seemed too pat. Jun practically gave Dr Cha his blessing when he asked him to take care of Ra-Ra. Is it the producers and the production company that is forcing a good writer to compromise the story and characters?? I am so frustrated , a beautiful drama was just ruined for me ;(
1 1
On Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol • Nov 26, 2020
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol Spoiler
Why would he do such a horrible lie to the people he loved???? and for FIVE years!??? Ra Ra could have met someone else and gotten married. If he had really died, he would have wanted her to do that and not grieve for 5 years. What he did was a cruelty, Jun's character would never have done that. The writer copped out or gave under pressure to the producers for the ratings, thinking the viewers wanted a happy ending. Of course we wanted that but not in a such lousy and unbelievable way. They. never should have pretend killed him, jut go with an honest death leaving us to grieve or have him recover and come back to Lala Land to RaRa, but not this nutso yoyo manipulation of the emotions of the other characters and us the viewers! Utterly disappointed, this drama was beautiful until the last 5 minutes. A 5 minute wrap-up does not do it. its an insult
11 1
Replying to sweetice_tea • Nov 26, 2020
Title Do Do Sol Sol La La Sol Spoiler
I don’t know why people think the writer is “adding” plots like they have nothing left to write about. Everything…
I agree, awesome writing! Each step of the way, the writer has carried us on an incredible journey that will be ending tomorrow. I have never felt so completely invested , this drama will be a hard act to follow.
1 0