Details

  • Last Online: 15 hours ago
  • Location: USA
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: November 05
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: January 3, 2019
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Lee Jae In • Feb 1, 2022
Review My Sunshine
Thanks for the advice on how to watch! In 2022, Netflix has the 33 episodes and Viki has the director's cut of 4 episodes. Your plan would mean watching 16 episodes much more doable than a 33 episode watch.
1 0
Replying to THE ASIAN WORLD LOVER • Dec 6, 2021
Title Jirisan
Question guys, what's Joo Ji Hoon best drama so far? This, Kingdom, Hyena, Item, Mask, Medical Top Team, Five…
Kingdom, then Hyena.
1 0
Replying to llll_09 • Oct 21, 2021
Title Lost
I don't want let them go as Kang Jae her to go :(
I am only on
Episode 9. Can you please put a spoiler tag
0 0
cc5 • Aug 30, 2021
Totally agree with your review, I’m glad you explained the high ratings, I could not believe all the 9s and 10s. My rating is 3.0 all for Ji Sung. Finale meant NOTHING motivation for Yo Han’s revenge disappeared . What stupid writing expecting us to leave our brains at the door.
1 0
SKITC • Aug 30, 2021
TOTALLY AGREE with your review. I cannot believe all the high ratings. And I watched all 16 episodes. The finale was a travesty of unbelievable plot points and bad writing.
3 0
SKITC • Aug 30, 2021
TOTALLY AGREE with your review. I cannot believe all the high ratings. And I watched all 16 episodes. The finale was a travesty of unbelievable plot points and bad writing.
0 0
Replying to Diva • May 28, 2021
Title Imitation
where can i watch the new episode
Viki had partial subs. I finished watching on you tube. I live in the US . I heard in South east Asia, it's also on iQiyi
0 0
Replying to gleekidMC19 • May 28, 2021
Title Imitation
i still hate Maha's hair style. Her "movie's" hair style is much better. So sad that I have to wait another week…
What is up with that? I like her hair style in Doom at your Service. She looks so much cuter in any hairstyle but the one in Imitation.
3 0
Replying to theweebgirl • May 28, 2021
Title Imitation
Let me repeat again.....THE WAIT IS TOO MUCH TO HANDLE ....and they are ending the episodes with such cliff hangers...like…
I know!!!! I am running out of Lee Jun Young dramas to watch and I've already rewatched the few Imitation episodes several times. :(
1 1
Replying to theviewer • May 22, 2021
Title Youth of May
What happened in 5 18?
I live in the US and was unaware of this part of history. I just bought the book on Amazon. Thank you.
0 0
Replying to sunday • May 22, 2021
Aww, thank you! and ahaha, I was considering on adding my personal feeling but I feel like it might not be too…
I had to refer to your article several times, to get the character names right. And you write really well, I enjoyed your article.
1 1
Replying to sunday • May 22, 2021
Aww, thank you! and ahaha, I was considering on adding my personal feeling but I feel like it might not be too…
BTW, just curious, what are qualities you like in a Cdrama that are not in Court Lady?
1 1
Replying to sunday • May 22, 2021
Aww, thank you! and ahaha, I was considering on adding my personal feeling but I feel like it might not be too…
Thank you for your response!
Some of those side characters do get more irritating as the story goes on. I felt for the crown prince when he lost his best friend, but now I am over his whining. Actually I was hoping for a BL , is this based on a novel? The princess is totally self centered in her motivations and does not consider the consequences (like getting his best friend killed) I like Prince Han and 2nd ML Prince Zhou. I have a little bit of 2nd lead syndrome, but one of the main reasons I am watching is for Xu Kai so that would be disloyal. But I hope King Zhou doesn't turn to evil deeds to get Fu Rou.

Since you mention the multiple deaths , I am very curious (thank for not telling me) for which characters. I am thinking Fu Rou's sister, she's playing a dangerous game or Lu Ying Ying, marrying Prince Liang :(. I want to see her with Fu Yin. I love the romance between Princess Xin Nan and Shuumu's brother, i hope that works out. Killing Prince Liang, the Crown Princess and Lu Yunji would be the most ideal for me.

I am going to try my best to start up again. There are just so many good kDramas I am watching right now. For me, there are also no historical Chinese drama that has caught my attention . I tried watching No Boundary, The long Ballad and a couple others but dropped them.

And fast forwarding is not a good option. All that time I spent watching the different political intrigues, I don't want to have to go back to see what I missed. Let's hope we both make it through to the end. I have 33 hours in and you 46. Let's hope the end makes it worth it!
1 1
sunday • May 21, 2021
Thank you for this great article, explaining the great number of characters. It gets confusing. I was really invested all the way up to Episode 30 the romance being my favorite part but I was also enjoying the intricate political intrigues and side romances and how they all intertwined and how it affected our main couple. I paused at Episode 33 and have not come back. Your article does not tell your personal feelings in continuing this drama. Do you recommend that I pick it up again and finish it?
4 7
Replying to Neon moon • Apr 25, 2021
Title Court Lady Spoiler
Everything about this drama is most beautiful and all couples are too cute...i love each characters.... and thank…
Chen ji will return as a fu shui? what or who is fu shui? ghost? and how do you know?
0 0
Replying to Dramama • Apr 16, 2021
Title Court Lady
Just done with ep 8. There's something lacking. I'm gonna continue watching for xukai.
I just finished watching episode 1, what is lacking? (without giving away any spoilers) thanks
2 0