Editorials
Replying to GhostOfSeoul • Apr 13, 2021
Title Navillera Spoiler
"My name is Shin Deokchul. I have Alzheimer's"Even though I knew this was coming, it didn't help me to feel any…
Yes it is way too late for us to opt out. We are so heavily invested, kudos to the writer. I had no clue this was coming and I am so glad they did not put it in the synopsis. To be honest I am not sure I would have watched. this. But I am so glad I did, one of the most beautiful drama stories I've ever watched.
1 1
Replying to GhostOfSeoul • Apr 13, 2021
Title Navillera Spoiler
"My name is Shin Deokchul. I have Alzheimer's"Even though I knew this was coming, it didn't help me to feel any…
Our drama redemption is that he will reconcile with his father, which of course is because of Deol Chool.
1 0
Replying to anulovesdrama • Apr 13, 2021
Title Navillera
We all cried in episode 7 but folks, we'll most likely cry 10 times harder in episode 8.
Done, just watched Ep. 8 and I agree. By the time we get to Episode 12, someone is going to have to pick us up off the floor.
2 1
Replying to hyunniebuns • Apr 13, 2021
Title Navillera
I swear to God I will punch that blonde mf so hard. His mere presence makes me want to throw my old Nokia mobile…
I think Chae Rock's dancing moved him in some way. It was so beautiful, how can anyone not be moved.
2 0
Replying to Nei • Apr 13, 2021
Title Navillera Spoiler
Its breaking my heart seeing Deokchul degrading right before our very eyes. Chaerok's friend literally turns up…
I'm a mess, Chae Rock dancing in the park brought on the waterworks. I am glad we have to wait a week for the next couple episodes. I need time to recover.
4 1
Replying to Monica Rubio • Apr 12, 2021
Title Josee
I watched the movie and the ending left me a bit confused and sad. however they didn't end up together and when…
Have not seen the movie, please put a spoiler alert for those who have not.
0 0
DeeAm • Apr 9, 2021
Review Sisyphus: The Myth
Can you PLEASE put a spoiler tag on this review?! I am only on Episode 10 and I like to read the reviews to get feedback. I always avoid the spoiler tagged reviews and wait until I am done with watching and go back and read those reviews. NOW I cannot take back what I already read , it diminishes my watching pleasure! Thank you for your thoughtlessness! Now I am afraid to read the rest of the reviews.
2 0
Replying to lord_varvara • Apr 6, 2021
Article Kim Hee Sun offered leading role in webtoon based drama "Tomorrow"
Unlike Hollywood (Oppaland), Kimchiwood is Noonaland. I'm not complaining ha ha. That said, while I like Rowoon…
Haha! Love this! Now I know the Korean term for older man/younger woman. Love it! And love the Kimchiwood! Awesome terminology! And just want to say Oppaland happens a lot in Kimchiwood too! Mr Sunshine, The Great Show, Touch, Gentleman's Dignity, Marriage Contract, etc. Just saying, that's why I love Noonaland. Evens the playing field in dramaland.
0 3
lo_ve • Apr 6, 2021
Article Kim Hee Sun offered leading role in webtoon based drama "Tomorrow"
There is a 19 year age difference between Kim Hee Sun & Rowoon. But I say hey why not, let's not have a double standard. There was a 20 year age difference between Lee Byung Hun and Kim Tae Ri in Mr Sunshine and no one seemed to call it an older brother romance (not sure what the Korean term would be) and older man/younger woman happens a great deal in the film industry and in real life all over the world. Should go both ways!
14 4
Nauriya • Apr 5, 2021
Article Currently Watching: Navillera
Love your article! I already love this drama. But if I had not, your article would lead me straight to it. It is so well written with a beautiful presentation of pictures and descriptions of the characters and actors & the. source of the title and your lovely quote from the Light in your Eyes. And ending with the teaser of Seo In Guk, one of my favorite actors who has been gone too long from our screens, can't wait for that cameo!
1 1
cassiopeiastars • Apr 2, 2021
Article Currently Watching: You Are My Hero
I am so glad you wrote this article so I can wax on about the wonderful little moments! You are so spot on about on about those giddy smiles! I just watched their first kiss and I had that giddy smile on my face and so many happy feels. I also agree on real voices vs. dubbing. I hope more Chinese drama productions will get the message. I am also watching Storm Eye and although took me a little to get used to Yang Mi's real voice, I prefer it to her dubbed roles. And of course Zhang Binbin who demands to use his own voice, so low and sexy, is always a pleasure to listen to.
1 1
Replying to Bowties are cool • Apr 2, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
I really HATE the skin smoothing on FL, it make her face look off. I'll just get that off my chest and not complain…
Agree! Looks so unreal. And unnecessary. And both actresses are not exactly aging yet, LOL. They did it on Nicole Kidman in Aquaman, but she is in her 50s so makes sense.
2 0
Replying to Mich • Apr 2, 2021
Article Kim Hye Yoon receives offer to star in the tvN drama 2PM's Ok Taecyeon is considering
Same here and I love JS MIn. I think she is a wonderful actress. Who was the male lead who dropped out?
If yes, I made a wrong assumption. I thought she meant Jung So Min. I am not familiar with Jo soo min.
1 1
Replying to Mich • Apr 1, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
The drama looks like it's been touched up in CGI. Kind of like the American film, Aquaman. To be honest, I don't…
Thank you for the feedback, I will continue watching!
1 0
Replying to ClaudiaDramaLover • Apr 1, 2021
Article Kim Hye Yoon receives offer to star in the tvN drama 2PM's Ok Taecyeon is considering
Wow first male lead dropped this and now JSMin did as well....wonder why?
Same here and I love JS MIn. I think she is a wonderful actress. Who was the male lead who dropped out?
1 4
Replying to uhsame • Apr 1, 2021
Title The Long Ballad
Why is there so much skin smoothing on Zhao Lu Si's face?
The drama looks like it's been touched up in CGI. Kind of like the American film, Aquaman. To be honest, I don't really like it. It is distracting. I hope it does not continue, it has got to be expensive to do that.
0 2
Replying to Word of Honor • Mar 26, 2021
Title Word of Honor
Replying to deleted comment
I was planning to watch Killer & Healer. Even though this is the WOH feed, can you put a spoiler tag when you give away the ending? Thanks.
2 0
Replying to Joobebe • Mar 25, 2021
Title Word of Honor
I’m only on episode 6 and I already have a headache from all the internally screaming... I can’t help but…
Love your description!! Feeling exactly the same:)
0 0
Replying to Hikari no Naka • Mar 25, 2021
Title Word of Honor
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYXZViz-S8MAnyone want to catch GJ and ZZH livestream, it will start in 5 mins.
Do you no where I can find an eng subbed version of this?
0 0
Replying to Schimofinnie • Mar 25, 2021
Title Word of Honor
I was going to edit the special episode 37 to where I think they edited it out of episode 36....but someone beat…
Can I view it with eng subs? and if yes, how? I can't read any of the chinese to click on anything. Thanks! With an awesome drama like this , I am thinking it would be worth it to learn Mandarin but with my lack of language aptitude, it would take years, lol.
0 1

1