News P
On Deprecated profile comment • Nov 10, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
I watched it straight off of youtube with no subs!
0 0
On Flash Play • Nov 10, 2013
Title Flash Play
Dull movie, so confusing too >_>
0 4
On Lee Dong Wook • Nov 6, 2013
Person Lee Dong Wook
Happy birthday!
0 0
On Singing All Along • Nov 6, 2013
Title Singing All Along
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JQIUtyMrsE4
0 0
On Three Days • Nov 5, 2013
Title Three Days
Just for Yoochunnie <3
0 0
On I Love U Love U Love I • Nov 4, 2013
Title I Love U Love U Love I Spoiler
The ending was so dull -_- not what I expected. So cliche.
1 1
Replying to loveanimeever • Nov 2, 2013
Title The Diamond's Dream
So according to the synopsis, Mei Li and Jing Hua are going to fall out? :X
I sent a synopsis change, just hope it gets approved.
0 0
Replying to loveanimeever • Nov 2, 2013
Title The Diamond's Dream Spoiler
So according to the synopsis, Mei Li and Jing Hua are going to fall out? :X
Synopsis has to be edited. But then again, a lot of things can happen in 60 episodes. I read the synopsis on Baidu and it is Bei Bei (Xue Li), And well, there's more to the synopsis on Baidu.
0 0
Replying to loveanimeever • Nov 1, 2013
Title The Diamond's Dream
So according to the synopsis, Mei Li and Jing Hua are going to fall out? :X
Mei Li and Jing Hua are friends since they were children. I think that should be included in there; [Watched the first few episodes already and their relationship early on is already revealed]
0 0
Replying to Kadiance • Oct 31, 2013
Title The Diamond's Dream
Although it's 60 episodes long, I'm really anticipating how this drama is going to turn out. Love the first 6…
I'm watching it straight off youtube with no subs.
0 0
On The Diamond's Dream • Oct 30, 2013
Title The Diamond's Dream
Although it's 60 episodes long, I'm really anticipating how this drama is going to turn out. Love the first 6 episodes.
0 0
On The Virtuous Queen of Han • Oct 30, 2013
Title The Virtuous Queen of Han
Really interesting trailer. I'm sucked in ~
0 0
Replying to rafaella • Oct 30, 2013
Title Fiancee
Why Dennis Oh has been doing c-dramas/tw-dramas instead of k-dramas??
Does he know mandarim? o.o
A lot of Korean actors/actresses have been taking part in c-dramas/tw-dramas, like Joon Jin Mo. Maybe he just wants to broaden his acting experience. You don't necessarily need to speak a language to take part in a film, which is why we have dubbers. Hope this helps ^^
3 0
On Ariel Lin • Oct 30, 2013
Person Ariel Lin
omg happy birthday <33
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Oct 28, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
No, I didn't watch it with english subs. Sorry! I don't know where you can find it with english subs either :c
0 0
On The Four 2 • Oct 28, 2013
Title The Four 2
So excited!
0 0
On Yu Rong Guang • Oct 23, 2013
Person Yu Rong Guang
That's a really bad picture of the actor.. I'm not even sure if it's him...
2 1
On The Zodiac Mystery • Oct 20, 2013
Title The Zodiac Mystery
It wasn't as scary as I thought it would be but great story line and great cast. Loved the acting and I definitely loved the ending :D
0 0
On Secret • Oct 20, 2013
Title Secret Spoiler
I'm thinking too much. But there are so many loopholes and even though Jay Chou did a great job as a debuting director, how did Da Yong talk to Xiao Yu towards the end? When she saw Ching Yi and Xiang Lun together? I'm so confused now. Anyone have any assumptions?
2 1
On Secret • Oct 20, 2013
Title Secret
It started off a bit boring in my opinion but I just couldn't stop watching it because of the female lead. Absolutely loved how the actress played the role out, made me fall in love with her ~ I didn't have high expectations for the movie because of Jay Chou (singer/actor kind of thing) but it was a beautiful movie, simply brilliant!<br />
1 0
