Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 2, 2025
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to Mariah James • 26 days ago
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ He is beautiful in fact, it wouldn't surprise me if some people have SML syndrome later ( and the…
Actually this goes to in his favour he doesn't need any extra requirement or any special treatment more than All other artists and he's still houminghao slowly slowly going not cutting others benifits or overshadowing anyone this is him and I'm not worried about I'm worried about his very tight schedules
2 0
Replying to Mariah James • 26 days ago
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ He is beautiful in fact, it wouldn't surprise me if some people have SML syndrome later ( and the…
Hey if i say handsome it's doesn't means more handsome than him houminghao 😁i mean so many handsome boys are around him and girls also
2 18
On Love in the Shell • 26 days ago
I really want to post it but the one without mackup with mask glasses he looks so fulffy and and big bear with his broad shoulders please someone post it here i love his looks before mackup love this boy so much
1 6
On Love in the Shell • 26 days ago
You know what is funny I'm r
Trying to post houminghao some photos but his face is not showing here i think I have to learn more from our sisters
1 5
On Hou Ming Hao • 26 days ago
Person Hou Ming Hao
Ohh My god so much from x so many photos i hope they release every photo no Pic should be left out
1 0
Replying to cookiemonster111 • 26 days ago
Person Hou Ming Hao
HMH really wants to get close to his fans - such a beautiful stage. Professional concert stage team did an amazing…
Was that New one?or Old one
0 1
Replying to Khaana • 26 days ago
Person Hou Ming Hao
I wonder if he has instgram like ig no but he must have weibo right he doesn't have time sometimes he wants to…
Weibo i hate you
0 0
Replying to Khaana • 26 days ago
Person Hou Ming Hao
I wonder if he has instgram like ig no but he must have weibo right he doesn't have time sometimes he wants to…
Trying so hard but can't everything was okay and it's says you can't open
0 0
Replying to zhixin • 26 days ago
nah it might be just doing well at most
And if they continue this flavour what I'm feeling and don't change in between i have very high expectations
1 0
Replying to zhixin • 26 days ago
nah it might be just doing well at most
Yes I hope πŸ™πŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€žπŸ€ž
1 0
Replying to Mariah James • 26 days ago
I hope so , it has the potential anywayGiven the production (S+ from what i read and the talented casts team)But…
Overall styling is okay and different We can see it's different Yes and yes as i said half worried this is what I'm worried but somehow i have feeling after All seeing 2 months reuters it's different
1 0
Replying to Khaana • 26 days ago
Same here but I just want them to change name from lits to something else ofcourse litc is My favourite and i…
Yes I also feel this name is so temporary they'll change it
1 0
Replying to Mariah James • 26 days ago
I hope so , it has the potential anywayGiven the production (S+ from what i read and the talented casts team)But…
Agree with you
2 1
Replying to CC_ • 26 days ago
Person Hou Ming Hao
πŸ“Š The drama #Glory, starring #HouMinghao, ranks among Mango TV’s most-watched dramas of all time!As of September…
Ooooooo congratulations on and best of luck for his upcoming projects concert festival etc etc
3 1
Replying to Mariah James • 26 days ago
I hope so , it has the potential anywayGiven the production (S+ from what i read and the talented casts team)But…
Actually I'm satisfied with this everything seems so new and original actually styling but I hope they not just make him wear same costume he should also wear so many costume like other casts
1 3
Replying to luxee • 27 days ago
I just have a feeling this drama is going to be the biggest hit of 2027!!!
Same here but I just want them to change name from lits to something else ofcourse litc is My favourite and i hope this story is completely different from litc because I don't like copy in anything so what if both are houminghao s drama i want something very refreshing and New unique and right now I'm happy and satisfied that they haven't copied anything from litc .or any other drama, i hope when we see this drama this gives me same feeling fresh green new ,because no matter what I just don't like copy i just can't respect if something is copied so this is My half happiness and half fear because when I read lits i was so dissepointd but after seeing reuters every day I'm kind of satisfied
2 3
Replying to cookiemonster111 • 27 days ago
Person Hou Ming Hao
I was hoping for 2 days, one day is fine too. πŸ’–Since he's been working so hard and mostly way too late everyday/everytime…
Really
2 1
On Hou Ming Hao • 27 days ago
Person Hou Ming Hao
And i really want him sing dashing youth when he moon is and litc and glory ost and some new songs melody and your name I'm sold out the original singer praising him wow
1 0
On Hou Ming Hao • 27 days ago
Person Hou Ming Hao
Music festival is here but he's working 6am it's fine because they are really seems to taking good care of him he seems very happy even his was hurt but they all were worried about him and they letting him go for music festival but he has short time How he'll manage
1 0