K-Drama
On Love in the Shell • 29 days ago
Title Love in the Shell
So much today i know tomorrow Will be nothing
2 1
On Love in the Shell • 29 days ago
Title Love in the Shell
Did He twisted his wrist when our rcz our female and that 3rd ml were doing some scene
2 7
Replying to Khaana • 29 days ago
Title Love in the Shell
omg where did you see this is this old clip because I haven't seen this
πi wonder if makers are teasing us or dps won and they can't stop them
1 3
Replying to Mariah James • 29 days ago
Title Love in the Shell
I guess it's FL in his πͺ arms ππ€π€©https://weibo.com/6598206934/RfMkHqk58
So they don't want let us live in peace when We already were okay that we can't see anything now they given so many reuters just in one day
2 1
Replying to Mariah James • 29 days ago
Title Love in the Shell
By the way, his brown outfit is so funny πππ i can'tHe looks like a sorcerer or something ππ, with…
Exactly π€£
2 0
Replying to Khaana • 29 days ago
Title Love in the Shell
omg where did you see this is this old clip because I haven't seen this
Ohh this is New ohhhhhh
1 5
Replying to Mariah James • 29 days ago
Title Love in the Shell
I guess it's FL in his πͺ arms ππ€π€©https://weibo.com/6598206934/RfMkHqk58
omg where did you see this is this old clip because I haven't seen this
2 7
Replying to Mariah James • 29 days ago
Title Love in the Shell
yesss so true πππbut one had to choose, so difficult tbh, we can't put them all here ππ
I was asking Thier drama names so I can watch and try to understand
2 1
Replying to Mariah James • 29 days ago
Title Love in the Shell
yesss so true πππbut one had to choose, so difficult tbh, we can't put them all here ππ
Can you tell me about this production team or producer s good drama so I can guess
2 0
Replying to Mariah James • 29 days ago
Title Love in the Shell
This is more like a beauty contest if you ask me π€£π€£
So many beautiful boys and girls but I want realistic looks
2 1
Replying to Mariah James • 29 days ago
Title Love in the Shell
yesss so true πππbut one had to choose, so difficult tbh, we can't put them all here ππ
Yes it's fine i think he's in mission that's this poor man look but it should be more realistic if he's in poor man disguise
2 3
On Love in the Shell • 29 days ago
Title Love in the Shell
So many reuters today i really like thier styling it's decent
4 8
On Love in the Shell • 29 days ago
Title Love in the Shell
I'm so happy for wd and zy
1 0
On Love in the Shell • 29 days ago
Title Love in the Shell
Just Saw New 2 character but I don't know them i wonder how many handsome people are yet to come
2 3
On Hou Ming Hao • 29 days ago
Person Hou Ming Hao
I really want a ceo houminghao so Manly https://x.com/i/status/2093924211211600151i don't mind if he'll play domeneting type ceo
1 6
Replying to luxee • 29 days ago
Title Love in the Shell
I wanna know one thingβ¦ If RCZ is a Star Deity and also a Daoist, shouldnβt he wear white, blue, or other…
Or maybe they are hiding everything
1 0
Replying to Mariah James • 29 days ago
Title Love in the Shell
He has this styling too- this hairstyle with red band: https://mydramalist.com/photos/VXnLXE_3https://mydramalist.com/photos/VXnObx_3-…
It's not enough
0 1
Replying to luxee • 29 days ago
Title Love in the Shell
I wanna know one thingβ¦ If RCZ is a Star Deity and also a Daoist, shouldnβt he wear white, blue, or other…
I'm agree with you
1 0
Replying to dhila • 29 days ago
Person Hou Ming Hao
Even not really advertised, it was sold out. I think it's more because of the contract limitations with other…
This i know that day he was wearing something cute baby in his pants before and it was he was out from mackup room it was sold out
2 0
Replying to Khaana • 30 days ago
Person Hou Ming Hao
I wonder if he has instgram like ig no but he must have weibo right he doesn't have time sometimes he wants to…
Yes this is what I was saying this is a sad reality and now I'm not even trying actually right now I'm happy I'm fine following him from afar wishing him happiness and success and smooth journey
1 1

1