Details

  • Last Online: 2 hours ago
  • Gender: Female
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: June 2, 2025
  • Awards Received: Flower Award1
Replying to CC_ • 27 days ago
Person Hou Ming Hao
From Wuliangye Culture & Sport Center!โ€œ๐Ÿฅ In the height of summer in July, Hou Minghaoโ€™s โ€˜Belongs…
It's really so huge want to see next stage
1 0
Replying to cookiemonster111 • 27 days ago
Person Hou Ming Hao Spoiler
Sending my prayers for survivors ๐Ÿ™Sending my prayer for the deceased.... may you rest in pease. ๐Ÿ™
I hope they have minimal damage and easy life after that and give patience those whose loved ones died houminghao did donation
1 0
On Hou Ming Hao • 27 days ago
Person Hou Ming Hao
Happy September dear kiwies ๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐Ÿ’๐ŸŒท๐Ÿ’ฎ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐Ÿ๐ŸŒผ๐Ÿƒ๐Ÿƒ๐ŸŒปโ˜˜๏ธ๐Ÿ๐ŸŒพ
1 0
On Hou Ming Hao • 28 days ago
Person Hou Ming Hao
Because How many times I've watched litc,fof, dy, kttph and Tus glory bftb and glory,aglm litc fof and Dy i can't even remember How many times I've watched them kttph right now is my favourite but I just watched 7 or 6 times so I didn't mind so many costume dramas
3 0
On Hou Ming Hao • 28 days ago
Person Hou Ming Hao
Dears i want houminghao to play modern roles but I also love love love his every costume dramas litc,fof glory, Tus bftb
dy so I just want him play so many costume roles but after some atleast one month break just resting
4 2
Replying to Uri2Hir • 28 days ago
Person Hou Ming Hao
CEO ROMANCE and POOR girl ROMANCE ARE Banned or not Allowed this is WHAT I READ SOME Time AGO
Yes ๐Ÿ‘ so many roles I have in my mind for him
1 0
Replying to Strawbaeri • 28 days ago
Person Hou Ming Hao
Do we have Doctor Kiwis here? Is that okay to receive Tetanus shot multiple times. I remember when he got hurt…
I hope so I just know that he said he this is minor injury so please don't make it public
0 0
Replying to Uri2Hir • 28 days ago
Person Hou Ming Hao
CEO ROMANCE and POOR girl ROMANCE ARE Banned or not Allowed this is WHAT I READ SOME Time AGO
I also read this but I wasn't asking for romance for ceo and poor girl i just wanted him to play ceo he's so dashing
1 2
Replying to CC_ • 28 days ago
Person Hou Ming Hao
#HouMinghaoโ€™s September Schedule9.2-9.3 Commercial Photoshoot9.6 QQ Music Very Thai Dian Feng Music Festival…
All the best ๐Ÿ‘
1 0
Replying to CC_ • 28 days ago
Person Hou Ming Hao
#HouMinghaoโ€™s โ€œBelongs To Usโ€ Concert Tour Zhengzhou Stop is coming!!!โฐ 10/31 (Sat) 18:30๐Ÿ“Zhengzhou…
Best of luck ๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž๐Ÿคž
2 0
Replying to CC_ • 28 days ago
Person Hou Ming Hao
from head of fanclub:"getting bb ju's on the same page, as confirmed by the coordinator/team, ge accidentally…
Yes I was following reuters and i said this yesterday night he seems to be hurt i hope he's fine i know it's hurts a lot but he was still smiling Bec of monkey
2 3
Replying to luxee • 28 days ago
I remember ppl saying FL lost a lot of weight for this drama shoot. She has been restricted from eating and is…
I feel that little kid was also very light weight it's just his hands were twisted by sudden lifting and i think he's actually strong he can pick 70 kg human also sorry did i Said too much
1 1
Replying to Khaana • 28 days ago
omg where did you see this is this old clip because I haven't seen this
Monkey is like Dad what is My fault This your drama Why I'm here monkey give me one role other wise don't dragg me here
1 1
Replying to luxee • 28 days ago
I remember ppl saying FL lost a lot of weight for this drama shoot. She has been restricted from eating and is…
Yes she seems to so light and little good for RCZ
2 0
Replying to Mariah James • 29 days ago
he was in pain ๐Ÿฅฒ๐Ÿฅฒ
And He was showing his hand to everyone like look at my hand I'm hurt i think to female also but after just some time he realises that kid must be feeling bad so he again peaked that kid in leap i hope his hands are fine
2 1