News
Replying to Khaana • 30 days ago
Person Hou Ming Hao
I wonder if he has instgram like ig no but he must have weibo right he doesn't have time sometimes he wants to…
Yes this is what I was saying this is a sad reality and now I'm not even trying actually right now I'm happy I'm fine following him from afar wishing him happiness and success and smooth journey
1 1
Replying to Khaana • 30 days ago
Person Hou Ming Hao
I wonder if he has instgram like ig no but he must have weibo right he doesn't have time sometimes he wants to…
No it's not us i think maybe they have some rules maybe I'm wrong I was thinking We international fans can't follow and comment 🤔 but Why i was thinking like this i was just trying to watch his every content at weibo sometimes I can sometimes I can't
1 3
Replying to Khaana • 30 days ago
Person Hou Ming Hao
I wonder if he has instgram like ig no but he must have weibo right he doesn't have time sometimes he wants to…
Same sadly 😔😭😭😭 otherwise I would have followed him long ago so sad but I feel it's safe also
1 5
On Love in the Shell • 30 days ago
Title Love in the Shell
Ohh my god houminghao is born for this kind of role Just look at his face so divine and so beautiful and he's not wearing anything like something on forehead or something on between eyes he's made for this kind of role
4 1
Replying to Mariah James • 30 days ago
Title Love in the Shell Spoiler
He has gone to the makeup section already , so i think he will film today The boy works hard, not to mention he…
Ohh My god this sounds so Messy but still interesting 😩 but I hope they will change it i don't like any intimate without love i hope they both are strong but they also cares for Thier people and their feelings for each other is real i would forgive late realisation
2 0
On Hou Ming Hao • 30 days ago
Person Hou Ming Hao
I'm dead gorgeous https://x.com/i/status/2093647901587312655
4 3
Replying to Yinyang • 30 days ago
Title Love in the Clouds
Ji Bo Zai, the man he is😔https://vt.tiktok.com/ZSVVTrY4J/
❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
1 0
On Love in the Clouds • 30 days ago
Title Love in the Clouds
LITC I'm coming please give me happiness just like before
5 0
On Hou Ming Hao • 30 days ago
Person Hou Ming Hao
How many Old photoshoots o haven't seen yet I'm discovering every day New photoshoots ufff he's so stylish and not from just recent days some of clips are 5 .4 3 6 years ago https://x.com/i/status/2093633923343692217
2 0
Replying to Khaana • 30 days ago
Person Hou Ming Hao
I wonder if he has instgram like ig no but he must have weibo right he doesn't have time sometimes he wants to…
I don't think international fans can follow him
1 0
Replying to cookiemonster111 • 30 days ago
Person Hou Ming Hao
HMH should post website link on his weibo to market his FAD3AWAY products - has he done it already?. Water bottles,…
I wonder if he has instgram like ig no but he must have weibo right he doesn't have time sometimes he wants to make kiwies happy so sometimes He does fan service
2 13
Replying to Mariah James • 30 days ago
Title Love in the Shell
He has gone to the makeup section already , so i think he will film today The boy works hard, not to mention he…
Did you read novel tell me something by guessing i know we can't be sure
1 4
Replying to Mariah James • 30 days ago
Title Love in the Shell Spoiler
He has gone to the makeup section already , so i think he will film today The boy works hard, not to mention he…
I wonder how far story has gone i mean are they already fallen for each other and does he Rcz knows who's she and does she knows who's he really and is there will marriage between them because I know she was going to marry among one of them and after betrayal what he did
1 0
Replying to Mariah James • 30 days ago
Title Love in the Shell
He has gone to the makeup section already , so i think he will film today The boy works hard, not to mention he…
Yes he's in black with v neck today and half sleeves
1 1
Replying to PReid • Aug 29, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Feeling vindicated reading your comment, I kept wondering if it was just me. The storyline is fine (nothing special…
It's fine please
1 0
Replying to PReid • Aug 29, 2026
Title Key to the Phoenix Heart
Feeling vindicated reading your comment, I kept wondering if it was just me. The storyline is fine (nothing special…
It was so interesting can't move on but just one complain just 28 episodes I didn't say flat btw I've watched 6th times i love it so much if you don't like it do you as you wish but for me best drama 2026 every one have Thier own choice
1 2
Replying to meow-im-wowed • Aug 29, 2026
Person Hou Ming Hao
so cool
Yes thanks for the confirmation
1 0
Replying to meow-im-wowed • Aug 29, 2026
Person Hou Ming Hao
so cool
Please correct me if which drama He was shooting kttph or immortalis
2 2
Replying to meow-im-wowed • Aug 29, 2026
Person Hou Ming Hao
so cool
Soo cool and funny and BTS was more funnier his birthday and 10 years aniversary he was so cute and alluring in this scene he was brushing his teeths and Pan yida was coming from behind him it was so funny because In Real it was girl and My most favourite when he was bathing in bath tube it was months ago but whenever i see them it's feels so refreshing and he did All these add when he was shooting immortalis
2 3
On Love in the Shell • Aug 29, 2026
Title Love in the Shell
Houminghao was free at 4 .46 am yesterday I don't know today he'll come or not because I read at x he has business photoshoot i don't know it was yesterday or today
5 9

1