K-Drama
On Coffee, Do Me a Favor • Dec 26, 2018
Title Coffee, Do Me a Favor Spoiler
At the end of ep 8, the percentage was at 2% and she didn’t change back even after a long time....such a flawed part jeez that’s so annoying
0 0
Replying to Elizette • Dec 26, 2018
Title Coffee, Do Me a Favor
hey, does anyone know the name of the song Go Woon and Jung Won sing as a duet? i heard it before, but can't recall…
SoYouXJunggigo (소유X정기고) – Some (썸) (Feat. Lil Boi of Geeks)
0 0
Replying to Sooyi • Dec 23, 2018
Title Coffee, Do Me a Favor Spoiler
I find it uncomfortable when a guy does it to a girl when she's unconscious, so it's the same vice versa.
same here...I really hope this won't happen again. I think there was another time in the drama where seulbi was thinking about it when he was unconscious after drinking
0 0
On Coffee, Do Me a Favor • Dec 22, 2018
Title Coffee, Do Me a Favor
Dang I really hate Ah Reum, such a bad friend lmao
1 0
On Coffee, Do Me a Favor • Dec 18, 2018
Title Coffee, Do Me a Favor Spoiler
damn she really kissed him while he's unconscious at the end of ep 4....
1 0
On Coffee, Do Me a Favor • Dec 9, 2018
Title Coffee, Do Me a Favor
So far, I think its not as bad as others say. Sure this storyline involves sensitive topics but they are simply showing the reality and discrimination people have to live through based on appearance. Hopefully, it might be able to shine light onto the struggle certain people go through in society. Let's see how the drama progress first, it is certainly unfair to criticize it based on a few episodes only. Can't wait for the next episode.
2 0
Replying to aishachul • Dec 9, 2018
Title Clean with Passion for Now
I can't for the life of me find a website that airs this drama -- anyone has any recs?
I watch it on dramafire.info
0 0
On My ID Is Gangnam Beauty • Dec 1, 2018
Title My ID Is Gangnam Beauty
I thought the drama was just soso. Personally, I felt that it was too slow. I absolutely hate it when the characters speak slowly, but I guess its understandable because Mi Rae is so timid. At times, I had to speed up the video to make it more bearable. But the drama is just slow paced in general to the point where I thought it was boring. The plot was okay but the chemistry between the leads was pretty much nonexistent to me. The actors did a fine job portraying their character's personality. But overall, I wasn't really into the drama. 6.5/10
2 0
On The Beauty Inside • Nov 21, 2018
Title The Beauty Inside
What an amazing drama!!! It was like a full package. Theres so many touching and funny moments. But there are also heartbreaking moments. The actors portrayed their characters SO well. The pace of the drama was perfect - it didnt feel rushed and it wasn't slow at all. Writers did a great job. The chemistry between the leads were off the roof!!!!! The ending is absolutely beautiful too. It truly made me feel like I will miss every single character.
3 0
Replying to Salty_bae • Nov 5, 2018
Title Lovely Horribly
so at what point (which episode) it is the best to drop the drama? i am kinda interested in watching a bit more…
After reading through the recap, I think it should be fine to drop after watching episode 17. At least thats where I would've dropped it. If you are still interested in the drama at that point, then you should just continue, this was just not my cup of tea ^^
1 0
On Lovely Horribly • Oct 30, 2018
Title Lovely Horribly
really wanted to like this bc of JiHyo but its sooooo boring. The drama started off alright but as it goes on, it just goes downhill. I think the chemistry between the lead was not bad, but the storyline was problematic. At the end of the episode, it doesnt make me feel eager to catch the next one.
5 0
On My Mister • Jun 8, 2018
Title My Mister
its so unlike other kdramas, i absolutely love this. One of the best! IU's acting has tremendously improved and every single character is portrayed so well.
8 0
On It's Dangerous Beyond the Blankets: Pilot • Dec 15, 2017
Title It's Dangerous Beyond the Blankets: Pilot
Everyone was such an introvert and really shy which made this really fun to watch. It's a nice show to watch if you want to feel relaxed and entertained. Everyone here is simply adorable.
4 0
On Hyori's Bed and Breakfast • Dec 9, 2017
Title Hyori's Bed and Breakfast
Absolutely enjoyed every second of it. I've become more fond of Hyori and also become aware of the troubles Hyori and IU went through with their career. Sang-Soon is also so hilarious and kind. Everyone was just perfect in this show. I watched this, initially, because of IU so I enjoyed watching the guests' reaction to see IU xD. You get to see so many different types of people with all their different personalities. The animals are so cute as well. It's just perfect if you want to feel relaxed and calm. Highly recommend!
7 0
On Emergency Couple • Dec 3, 2017
Title Emergency Couple
I watched this because of Jihyo (I absolutely adore her) but her acting in here was quite awkward. Maybe i'm too used to her in Running man :( I really wanted to like this
1 0
On Bel Ami • Dec 3, 2017
Title Bel Ami
Started because of IU but I began to lose interest in the whole plot :(
1 0

