Editorials
On The Jungle • Aug 22, 2023
Title The Jungle
Why are the people here so extreme? This is neither a masterpiece, nor is it garbage. It is an ok series with stong aspects but also with a lot of faults. But that is fine. I am enjoying watching although I aspected a completely different show. These men are not shown as predators. In the end they are a bunch of softies.
17 1
Replying to ImHereForTheBL • Aug 19, 2023
Title I Feel You Linger in the Air
YT clip doesn't work anymore
No. It is put on private. I could watch this uncut version yesterday from Germany.
0 1
On Be Mine SuperStar • Aug 15, 2023
Title Be Mine SuperStar
This show is a total car crash - but I still keep watching or better fast forwarding a lot.
2 0
On Be Mine SuperStar • Aug 15, 2023
Title Be Mine SuperStar
This show is a total car crash - but I still keep watching or better fast forwarding a lot.
0 0
Replying to ohmohm2 • Aug 15, 2023
Title Be Mine SuperStar
I haven't dropped this, but I'm not really watching it either. I run to the comments after each episode, watch…
same
0 0
Replying to dahlia101 • Aug 15, 2023
Title The Jungle
Anyone else getting a really annoying McDonald's ad popping up onscreen multiple times when on the mdl website?…
Use a VPN of a different country.
0 0
Replying to PolcaAussie • Aug 15, 2023
Title The Jungle
I'm so keen and ready to learn about Hack's backstory, Krist OST though also is amazing, if you haven't listened…
It's so good! Didn't expect that!
3 1
Replying to PinKris • Jul 26, 2023
Title Be Mine SuperStar
I really wanted to like it but couldn’t continue even with skipping a bunch of scenes. Felt like a waste of…
Be My Favourite
10 2
Replying to BlackKitKat • Jul 23, 2023
Title Be My Favorite
You know what ? I was reluctant to watch this series and I just binged watched the 9 available episodes ... To…
Same.
2 0
On Be Mine SuperStar • Jul 17, 2023
Title Be Mine SuperStar
This show is like a car crash but I can’t help watching.
2 1
On Be Mine SuperStar • Jul 12, 2023
Title Be Mine SuperStar
If I wasn't watching for JaFirst I would have already dropped. If it contiues like this it will become a FastForwardDrama for me.
2 1
Replying to lilili • Jun 7, 2023
Title Our Skyy 2
Our Skyy 2-Bad Buddy/ATOTS ep 3 random thoughts:Tian is such a drama queen istg. I hope the dude at minimum learns…
Thanks. Good summary. 💯
1 0
Replying to yujacha • Jun 7, 2023
Article "Second Husband" Co-stars Cha Seo Won and Uhm Hyun Kyung Confirmed to Tie the Knot!
LOL I guess he won't be returning to I Live Alone after his military service. I love that all the articles are…
He needs a good farewell episode!
0 0
Replying to Jyte12 • Jun 7, 2023
Article "Second Husband" Co-stars Cha Seo Won and Uhm Hyun Kyung Confirmed to Tie the Knot!
He's such good vibes. Will miss him on "I Live Alone."
The only sad thing about it. I hope he will get a good farewell.
1 0
Replying to closetdramaqueen • Jun 6, 2023
Title My Perfect Stranger
i keep thinking that yoon young's nightmare about travelling back to her timeline is about hae joon not existing…
We were right!
0 0
Replying to DramaTime333 • Jun 6, 2023
Title My Perfect Stranger
Surprisingly I think the opposite. I think Dong wook has a way to display natural warmth and kindness in his characters.…
💯
1 0
Replying to leea • May 31, 2023
Title Our Skyy 2
I mean the special episode pages tend to have less people rating them so they get overall higher ratings. Plus…
For me it is in fact the only special that is much better than the original series.
2 1
Replying to Mio • May 30, 2023
Title My Perfect Stranger Spoiler
I haven't cried like this... that was so heart wrenching. Those specific scenes with Hee Seob, Hee Seob and his…
Considering the time it is set I was expecting there will be a Gwangju reference in the beginning but I had totally forgotten about and the scenes hit me very hard. Could not stop crying. All that terrible trauma! And the FL realising she is part of this trauma. Heartbreaking. Remembers me a bit of my mum finding out about the intensity of her parents’ trauma during WW2 only when she already was much over 50 and it was years after her dad had already died and my grandma had dementia and could not talk to her about it anymore.
2 0
Replying to Ivy • May 30, 2023
Title My Perfect Stranger
Or he never got it looked at, he was just beaten by police because they've assumed his brother is a spy. He might…
That’s my guess too.
0 0
Replying to Ivy • May 30, 2023
Title My Perfect Stranger Spoiler
Oh this was a hard episode to watch! Did we know Hee Sub was from Gwangju (or at least that where I'm assuming…
I watched the ViKi version and it says 7 years ago in Gwangju.
0 1

