Editorials Replying to hazepaseast • Jan 5, 2024
Title Gyeongseong Creature Spoiler
Happy ending? Is there really a S2? Confirmed?
The ending hints 4 different turns for a second season. No Happy ending. I hate most of the stuff happening in the last 30 minutes.
1 2
Replying to KirstieSE • Jan 5, 2024
List Asian Dramas I watched and finished in 2023
45, 11, 37, 4
47, 11, 38, 4
0 0
Replying to KirstieSE • Dec 23, 2023
List Asian Dramas I watched and finished in 2023
43 Korean, 11 Japanese, 37 Thai, 4 Taiwanese
45, 11, 37, 4
0 1
Replying to KirstieSE • Dec 18, 2023
Title The Sign Spoiler
In the special Heng says something about his character that is a spoiler.
He was a Naga in his past life.
1 1
On The Sign • Dec 18, 2023
Title The Sign
In the special Heng says something about his character that is a spoiler.
0 2
KirstieSE • Dec 17, 2023
List Asian Dramas I watched and finished in 2023
43 Korean, 11 Japanese, 37 Thai, 4 Taiwanese
0 2
Replying to ROino • Dec 16, 2023
Title Secret Crush on You
I cant believe my comment from a year ago still applies. anyways...POST:⚠️Some Spoilers if you have not watched…
💯
0 0
Replying to Hoku_ • Dec 16, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
JUST THIS ONCE...LEMME OVERTHINK ITTT....WHAT IF ALL OF WAS JUST FOR CONFUSION? AND EVERYTHING WAS MADE BY HIS…
I have seen this actor only play villains before. I would have been surprised to see him as a good guy in this.
0 1
Replying to HaiLuoYin • Nov 8, 2023
Title Kiseki: Dear to Me
Such a wonderful series. It was like an unofficial part of the History series, from back when they were great.…
It is definitely one to binge watch. I started this morning and I am in ep. 10 now. Loving it.
2 1
Replying to Smart Mouse • Nov 3, 2023
Title The New Employee
anyone watched the movie version, what is the different
Bed scene (first overnight stay)
3 0
Replying to Eleison • Nov 2, 2023
Title A Good Day to Be a Dog
Still very cute and fluffy, and all the characters are so endearing! I find the teacher/student interactions quite…
Most unrealistic thing is that the math teacher is such a beautiful man.
5 1
Replying to GoodRick • Oct 26, 2023
Article "Death's Game" Chooses Its Global OTT Platform + Teaser Poster Released
Wish it was on Netflix or Viki
Same! Prime Germany never has shows when they air. Only very mucht later.
2 1
Replying to InaBalerina • Oct 25, 2023
Title The Worst of Evil Spoiler
As usual I don't mind spoilers so seeing that it was all out, I checked the ending scene. I still gotta get there…
Because he didn’t want his wife to feel guilty.
0 0
Replying to 10127621 • Oct 23, 2023
Title Island
I did enjoy it but its hard to rate something when its only half a season Episode 3 was unwatchable because the…
The English yes. The German subs were ok strangely.
0 0
Replying to Yumi • Oct 21, 2023
Title Naughty Babe
This drama is one of those guilty pleasures that you watch while secretly reassessing your life choices and wonder…
💯
0 0
Replying to Jai • Oct 6, 2023
Title The Warp Effect Spoiler
I think so, too! I think the future Joe had trauma because Army humiliated him in their old past and so he cannot…
I am sure Joe is characterised as Side.
0 0
Replying to Peach_n • Oct 6, 2023
Title The Warp Effect
i though this series was 18+?? why does it say 13+. Should i start watching it?
Some episodes are 18+ I could only watch being logged into my Google account.
1 0
Replying to Peach_n • Oct 6, 2023
Title The Warp Effect
i though this series was 18+?? why does it say 13+. Should i start watching it?
Some episodes are 18+ I could only watch being logged into my Google account.
1 0
Replying to moonchild • Sep 28, 2023
Title The Worst of Evil
is there anyone else, who still doesn't have it on Disney in Europe?
It is on Disney + Germany because it is an original and they already have made the subtitles. It is different with airing dramas, which are only co produced etc. like Arthdale Chronicles. I really hate that I cannot watch it now on my TV because of that. But I am using a UK VPN and watch that on my Ipad.
0 1
Replying to KirstieSE • Sep 27, 2023
Title Destined with You Spoiler
I am still liking this drama, but
I finally want to see a romance drama without a murder plot again!
4 15
