Editorials
Replying to Erxiii • Jan 18, 2023
Title The Interest of Love
He is married to second female lead 😤
No he isn’t, it was just a day nightmare
2 1
Replying to stayfantasizing • Jan 17, 2023
Title I Told Sunset about You
Just finished and it goes without saying that this show is beautiful. But I have to ask, did anyone else feel…
Absolutely! 💯
0 0
Replying to Ellanote • Jan 11, 2023
Title The Interest of Love
For everyone who's trying to watch it, i suggest u wait till all episodes are out. That would be less frustrating…
I don’t think it’s the kind of drama I want to binge
0 0
Replying to Sav • Jan 9, 2023
Title The Interest of Love
But I feel she still looks the right age to play his mom. As long as it looks realistic the real age doesnt matter…
Nah! She doesn't look that old!
0 1
Replying to brilettuce • Jan 7, 2023
Title Alchemy of Souls Season 2: Light and Shadow
this show is getting worse 🤢. jang uk is really pissing me off, he's useless and doesn't deserve that ice stone…
Troll!
0 0
Replying to KirstieSE • Jan 7, 2023
Person Seo Jung Yeon
The worst so far in The Interest of Love, she is only 9 years older!
Definitely! Makes me think of the worst casting for a production of Hamlet I have seen, the actress playing Hamlet Michael Sheen’s mother Gertrude was also only 9 years older and definitely not looking old enough.
1 0
Replying to 8703253 • Jan 7, 2023
Person Seo Jung Yeon
She always play the mother of an actor/actress who is way too old to be her kid, I swear ...
The worst so far in The Interest of Love, she is only 9 years older!
1 2
On The Interest of Love • Jan 7, 2023
Title The Interest of Love
There is one thing that really annoys me: the casting of the male leads mother. The actress is only 9 years older in real life.
5 4
On Hit the Spot • Jan 6, 2023
Title Hit the Spot
Such a shame this drama will end next week. So good. So well written. I really like how it handles it’s topics. I like both FL very much. Totally rooting for their happiness. Has anyone else noticed the intro is different since episode 5?
20 1
On Oh! My Assistant • Dec 23, 2022
Title Oh! My Assistant
Worst BL I have watched so far. Dont't watch this. Better read the webtoon.
5 2
Replying to Shalmali • Aug 12, 2022
Title Senpai, This Can’t Be Love!
BRO THE BEST THING IN THIS SHOW IS THE OUTRO. This is officially one of my fav outros of a JBL! Everything about…
if only there had been the kiss!!!😒
2 1
Replying to Thisvenerableone_ • Aug 12, 2022
Title Senpai, This Can’t Be Love!
where's the kiss I was waiting for???? T.T
Read the manga!
2 0
Replying to Cucjute • Aug 12, 2022
Title Senpai, This Can’t Be Love!
I liked it more until episode 6, the last two episodes feel somehow different from the rest. Overall, I liked…
The last two episodes were different from the manga.
0 1
On Senpai, This Can’t Be Love! • Aug 5, 2022
Title Senpai, This Can’t Be Love!
oh my, ep. 7 was so frustrating!
2 0
Replying to lxxjhxxk • May 19, 2022
Title Kkondae Intern
i was suprised this won best mbc drama i personallt thought that award should have gone to find me in your memory.…
In my opinion this is slightly better than Find Me In Your Memory although that’s also underrated and much better than the average rating here.
1 0
On The Heirs • Mar 10, 2022
Title The Heirs
I can be wrong but I think one of the instrumental music pieces are the same as "You are the best" with IU from the same year.
0 0
On Hellbound • Dec 14, 2021
Title Hellbound
The Intro is the best part of the series.
2 0
perszepersze • Oct 5, 2021
List alcohol-free romantic
I love Her Private Life, but it doesn't belong into this list, because it has a funny and romantic drunkeness scene which has its part in driving the plot - although it is the ML who is drunk.
1 1
Fan k-dramas • Sep 29, 2021
List the best korean dramas
I put Hometown Cha Cha Cha on last position of my personal top 20 because I don't know yet how much I will like it in the end. I am only sure it will be in my top 20.
1 0
hiphop123 • Jul 27, 2021
List Dramahiphop's Best Korean Dramas of All Time
Parasite
0 1
