Details

  • Last Online: 57 minutes ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 02
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 30, 2018
Replying to Erin • 53 minutes ago
There is a YouTube channel called Amisu she talks to Chinese history and a lot of the times she ties the historical…
I started to watch the Kings woman and then I found out that I had a charge ending so I didn’t end up finish watching it because there’s enough tragedy in the world without me having to watch a sad ending lol
0 0
Replying to MaPia • 3 hours ago
Title Knot
I like omega verse stories, but this was not of the better ones. Sadly I had higher expectations for this. Story…
I haven’t started watching this, but I think part of the problem is because a mega for stories are kind of taboo and a lot of cultures so there’s never gonna be a really good way for them to portray it? They did an OK job with ABO desire, which I enjoyed.
0 0
Replying to Nahlabee4 • 3 hours ago
Watching these historical dramas has made me realise that inside aristocratic households and royal courts, true…
There is a YouTube channel called Amisu she talks to Chinese history and a lot of the times she ties the historical facts that she’s talking about to whatever Chinese drama that she’s watching she even did a segment on the road to Empress live action game.

Seriously, did a video where I’m not sure if somebody sent her this question but she was talking about is there or was there actual in fighting in household harems like it’s depicted in dramas? She said in all likelihood no because our how strict the rules were how isolated they were and how limited their power was. So she said most likely there wasn’t really a lot for them to fight over.
0 3
Replying to Myraaaa • 3 hours ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
People blaming the FL for everything genuinely confuse me, not all but some of them which I find unreasonable.…
I think the other thing too, that a lot of people seem to gloss over is that when they were talking about her mother he told her that he would find justice for her mother once they were married. I might be naïve, but to me this is also coercive because he straight up telling her that he’ll only help her if she marries him so of course she’s going to agree. If he really wanted to do what was right and actually cared for her he would’ve agreed and not held the wedding over her head.

I know a lot of people seem to be annoyed at her impatience in the last few episodes or what appears to be impatience in the upcoming episodes. I like dramas where the female aid is not a Mary Sue type character. for someone who might not know Mary Sue is a type of character where every plan she makes works out perfectly. Every scheme falls into place. She never makes any mistakes. Oh yes, I do sometimes like characters like that I don’t alwaysShe makes mistakes maybe her plants don’t always work out. You know she gets impatient she’s young and is human
0 0
Replying to Conchiglia • 3 hours ago
You know that guy who makes satisfying AI videos of shows by inserting himself and slapping the evil guys at their…
There is somebody who does that?I would like to see those videos lol
0 1
Replying to Conchiglia • 3 hours ago
At this point, might as well change the name from SOTB to TXHFH - Tales of the Xie House Family Hall 😆
How about Tales of the Xie Families House horrors
1 0
Replying to chichi nyanza • 8 hours ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
Ok he's bad but he's not situ ling bad. Situ ling was something else. I still get angry whenever i see that actor's…
She’s really sad because apparently in the novel he was literally like 15 and she treated him like a brother apparently😂. Spoilers I’ve read and the novel they never had like any romantic interest one-sided or not, apparently he would like rib or needle and teach the mail lead, but it was never in a malicious way. I don’t understand the writers need to sometimes rewrite characters for shows when it’s absolutely unnecessary.
0 0
Replying to Jirachi • 8 hours ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
It seems the female lead's father is involved in something with the male lead's father as well; that is why the…
Male lead is obsessed because FL’s father was one of the families that betrayed ML’s dad.
0 0
Replying to Lynx • 8 hours ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
first I feel pity Chunzhi that he was trick by his both mother, but I hate him more after he know everything and…
Well, especially after he said that she would be his only wife kind of hypocritical
0 0
Replying to Jason_17_ • 8 hours ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
I feel bad that ChunZhi’s own mother deceived him, but I just cannot bring myself to like his character. He…
The thing is like when he asked her if she had agreed to marry him of her own freewill, I was thinking to myself, not really. Since he literally told her that he would help bring her mother’s murderer to justice if she married him, I was like that’s also a form of coercion. Maybe I’m naie, but he could have offered to help her without saying he would only do it if she agreed to marry him.
2 1
On Spring of the Blade • 2 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
You know I find it interesting that this drama makes you think about revenge and does someone deserve more revenge than someone else. We know the preview of next episode or maybe it’s episode 22. I don’t know that SR ask her not to go after her father. I understand that he wants revenge for his family because her father was the one that Frank helped to frame them, but it’s like her father also murdered her mother in front of her eyes, so does he not think that she should also have her revenge for that? Her mother also matters too.
1 1
Replying to Conchiglia • 2 days ago
It's been revealed and discussed here, sure you wanna know?
I know she knew the FL had tricks but still had my hopes that she was good people but guess not since that rot had to start somewhere
0 0
Replying to Conchiglia • 2 days ago
It's been revealed and discussed here, sure you wanna know?
And I liked her too 😡. Welp
Can’t wait until the female lead brings them all down now 😂.
0 2
Replying to laurelis • 2 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
I dont have time to watch it. Skiped some of the episodes. Can someone explain with spoilers? I seen clips of…
If you don’t have time to watch it maybe wait until it’s finished and then watch it? Obviously if you aren’t watching it you aren’t going to understand what is going on? So wait and watch it when you have time.
1 0
Replying to Conchiglia • 2 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
At this point, it seems Shen Run has stationed a runner at Xie House with instructions - "inform me immediately…
At first I thought maybe he knows that her brother is alive because while else start a slaughter at his funeral 🤣.
1 0
Replying to Conchiglia • 2 days ago
Title Spring of the Blade Spoiler
It's been revealed and discussed here, sure you wanna know?
Wow! But wouldn’t old madam know? I guess will find out why she was living outside the estate In future episodes. Man that’s twisted has a relationship with his adopted sister and has a child with her and kills her? 🤮
0 4
Replying to Conchiglia • 2 days ago
It's been revealed and discussed here, sure you wanna know?
Sure, I am horrible at being in suspense 😅
0 6
Replying to Conchiglia • 2 days ago
At this point, it seems Shen Run has stationed a runner at Xie House with instructions - "inform me immediately…
😂😂😂😂.
1 0