Details

  • Last Online: 11 hours ago
  • Location:
  • Contribution Points: 0 LV0
  • Birthday: September 02
  • Roles:
  • Join Date: July 30, 2018
Replying to Alice • Nov 18, 2018
Title The Rise of Phoenixes Spoiler
What type of sad ending? good or bad? can you spoil for me? ^^
I think that this was a horrible fate that her "mother" placed on her! I think the mother was delusional to think they could EVER rebuild the former dynasty. She should have just let her live her life in peace and ignorance. That saying Ignorance is bliss, is totally true in this instance. The mom was just selfish and only ended up causing her daughter to suffer.
0 0
Replying to 7390451 • Nov 18, 2018
i just read people´s comment, and i feel discouraged to watch this drama with a sad ending. can anyone suggest…
Ten Miles of Peach Blossom and the Ashes of Love. Unfortunately of almost all the Chinese dramas I have watched very few of them have happy endings.
0 0
Replying to Althalus • Nov 18, 2018
Title The Rise of Phoenixes Spoiler
is this a happy ending? do the main leads end up together? spoilers please!!!
I haven't watched the ending yet but have read that it is not a happy ending and they do not end up together.
0 0
Replying to a_chan • Nov 18, 2018
Sad ending. I'll mention why in the next comment incase you'd like to figure out for urself by watching the drama.
I feel the same way lol.
0 0
Replying to Lida • Aug 9, 2018
Title Still 17
I really don’t understand why Seo Ri hasn’t told anyone she was in a coma for 13 years. It’s not as if she…
Turn it around though, they also haven't asked her why or how she has ended up in the circumstances that she did. That type of thing wouldn't be something that you bring up in normal conversation either.
0 0
Replying to DLKDramaFan • Jul 30, 2018
Title Still 17
I ship the second lead as well. Besides being so devoted, he's gorgeous which doesn't hurt his case. . 13 years…
All through out the episodes I was thinking it they would only ask her NAME, then he could have figured it out really quickly lol. I mean you have someone in your home kind of odd that you don't even ask them their name ????????????????
0 0
Replying to Blossom • Jul 30, 2018
Title Still 17
This is the kind of show that you don't need to take too seriously. Don't think, FIL!! lol. I enjoyed the first…
Omg the housekeeper ????????????????
0 0
Replying to Ceki • Jul 30, 2018
Title Still 17
If she were in coma for 13 years, she would actually look like that guy from Erased manga, all skinny and kinda…
Not to mention that if she went missing from the hospital they would have notified the family ( which in her case doesn't mean much) they would also notified the police who probably would have gone straight to her old house.
1 0