K-Drama
On Extraordinary You • Oct 18, 2019
Title Extraordinary You
I just started reading the manhwa cause I randomly saw it and then after finishing all the translated chapters I desperatly googled in hope of more chapters somewhere instead I find that a drama is being aired right now and its getting great reviews. Is this fate?
4 1
On My First First Love Season 2 • Sep 11, 2019
Title My First First Love Season 2
A drama that would have been great with 1 or 2 more episodes.
6 0
Old_Anime_Lady • Feb 17, 2019
Article [Fan Polls] Best of Korea 2018 Results
I'm really surprised that The Smile Has Left Your Eyes is #1 on so many categories. I had a sort of morbid curiosity watching that show and I enjoyed it but really wasn't my most liked show last year in any category really. Even as a melodrama I feel like Come and Hug Me was better.
5 0
On Huh Joon Ho • Jul 22, 2018
Person Huh Joon Ho
Feels like his story didn’t really end in Come and Hug me
0 0

