• Location: Paraguay, South America

Paraguay, South America

KuchikiAra

Paraguay, South America
Forget Me Not
I would watch this movie again and again for the performance of the two main actors, who really delivered and made me cry more than I thought I would.
The story is meant to give us more questions (what would you do in Azuza's situation? How would it feel being forgotten?) than answers. Even if the plot of the "person being forgotten" has been used many times, I found it different here because the movie goes around the character's feelings rather than anything else. This is also what might keep you watching the movie more than once and thinking about it for days after it ends.

One Smile is Very Alluring
I came to see this movie after watching the TV series and reading the novel, and even though there are many changes in the story, I found it refreshing because of that. Even if there's not drama in One Smile is very Alluring, there's still a clear conflict that serves to the main character's relationship, and gives a climax to the movie that I just couldn't find in the TV series. This change was a good decision, because a movies doesn't have the time to show every single moment between Xiao Nai and Wei Wei. Even so, the romance here is very satisfying. I enjoyed the performances of the actors, and their chemistry on-screen.

For the ones who are in for some sweet, light hearted love story, then you are probably going to enjoy this movie.