Editorials
Replying to OfftoDramaLand • Nov 13, 2023
Title Story of Kunning Palace
confused, who’s ding fei? is it ZLH? on episode 11. this whole drama is difficult for me to understand and I…
I am almost certain its him.
1 0
Replying to Yibo • Nov 1, 2023
Title Be Your Own Light
Today I dropped 'sunshine by my side' even though it has XZ coz I was so bored. The side characters had more scenes…
How was it?
0 1
Replying to Sophie • Oct 29, 2023
Title My Precious
Where can I watch episode 40 with good subs?
Viki, not sure if the episodes for this drama are free tho.
0 0
Replying to MysteryMel-Bookish • Oct 29, 2023
Title Stand or Fall
Sadly disappointed and speed skip many. FL had minimal character development - she is a great actress. This felt…
Which one is ODE2J?
1 0
On Exploration Method of Love • Oct 29, 2023
Title Exploration Method of Love
I am hoping viki picks up this drama.
2 2
Replying to Amit • Oct 29, 2023
Title Exploration Method of Love
Still waiting for Proper subs...
Same
2 0
On Only Friends • Oct 28, 2023
Title Only Friends
I need a season 2.
4 0
Replying to Manuela Klein • Oct 21, 2023
Title My Precious
Tao dont mind to kiss in real but the Fl are dont want to be hated from his Fans for kissing him natural so the…
I agree with you. I have seen some of his dramas with good kiss scenes.
1 2
On Trillion Game • Oct 21, 2023
Title Trillion Game
I demand a season 2.
4 0
On South Wind Knows • Oct 19, 2023
Title South Wind Knows
In what episode do we go back to present time?
0 1
Replying to Aki • Oct 14, 2023
Person Ro Woon
FrI just submitted a new better picture than this one, check it on my feeds. If MDL reject it, I have nothing…
They are very subjective when it comes to edits. Cuz if the current picture meets the requirements, why was the last one changed. In my opinion the old one looked more like Rowoon than this one.
1 1
Replying to Aki • Oct 13, 2023
Person Ro Woon
FrI just submitted a new better picture than this one, check it on my feeds. If MDL reject it, I have nothing…
I also changed it and they denied it because I didn't submit a source. Like it's all over social media? Whoever monitors changes could have easily looked it up. They accept the wrong information but deny the wrong one? Makes me wonder about who tf monitors this.
0 3
Replying to JulySnow2 • Oct 7, 2023
Person Ro Woon
I suggested also other pics to Mods before this one, but they got rejected. 😅Feel free to try to get a better…
They only allow when the person looks different.
0 0
On Ro Woon • Oct 7, 2023
Person Ro Woon
Who picked that picture? Also, they should fix that last fact. He didn't go on hiatus; he left the group.
4 5
Replying to herc-u-luis • Oct 7, 2023
Person Ro Woon
I mean, seriously. This is one of those picture where he doesn't really look like himself.
he really does not.
3 0
On Bright Eyes in the Dark • Oct 7, 2023
Title Bright Eyes in the Dark
Welp, I'm 5 episodes in. Not too late to drop.
1 1
Replying to ashleyserenity • Oct 7, 2023
Title Bright Eyes in the Dark Spoiler
Agree they didn't need to end it like that-no reason for it
🤨he died?
0 4
Replying to ad_ponder • Oct 7, 2023
Title Bright Eyes in the Dark Spoiler
Nanchu's paying tribute to firefighters through her dance and Sgt Lin just why😭😭😭😭. The ending is…
Don't tell me Johnny dies?
0 2
Replying to ashleyserenity • Oct 7, 2023
Title Bright Eyes in the Dark Spoiler
Agree they didn't need to end it like that-no reason for it
🤨he died?
1 0
Replying to Lia0215 • Oct 7, 2023
Title Alliance
The volunteering teams over at viki do a wonderful job.
Agreed.
0 0
