Editorials
On Mountain Cry • May 11, 2017
Title Mountain Cry
This movie is worth watching, the visuals and acting were great. It was such a heart touching movie, it almost made me bust out the tissue.
3 0
On Fabricated City • May 10, 2017
Title Fabricated City
This was a fun movie! Absolutely loved it!
3 0
On Ojakgyo Brothers • May 9, 2017
Title Ojakgyo Brothers
I liked Three Brothers better but this was enjoyable. I started to grow tired of some of the characters but it was only due to it being so long. I really loved Kim Ja Ok (Mother) in this and her acting was awesome, it's a shame that she passed on and she will definitely be remembered.
1 1
Replying to Poia • May 9, 2017
Title Ojakgyo Brothers Spoiler
I'm at episode 10, how more episodes before Baek Ja Eun get some revenge? how many episodes of Injustice…
like 45 episodes for any justice, have fun!
0 0
On Uncontrollably Fond • May 3, 2017
Title Uncontrollably Fond
Damn it...I wasn't ready for another sad drama. The synopsis is incomplete! I'm now a fan of Woo Bin, I loved how Woo Bin and Suzy performed together. It was worth the watch, the music alone was great.
4 0
Replying to MrsChoeYeong • May 3, 2017
Title Uncontrollably Fond Spoiler
it was really good and i don't want to complain about the sadness in the end..cuz it was realistic and i…
What was missing was that evil mother not getting stabbed a couple dozen times and left in a dark alley to die...
6 0
On Come Back Alive • May 1, 2017
Title Come Back Alive
I really loved the leads in this, they did a fabulous job and worked well together. Took a while to get around to watching this and I'm glad I did. Definitely brought out a lot of mixed emotions while watching. I can't remember the last time I got turned into a blubbering baby but damn it was worth it.
4 0
On Can We Love? • Apr 29, 2017
Title Can We Love?
I really loved Eugene and Tae Woong in this drama, my emotions were all over the place while watching. Park Min Woo character felt really creepy, if they gave him a hat and a knife they could have turned this into a crime drama. BTW watch out for the jump scares.
2 0
On Maids • Apr 27, 2017
Title Maids
Not bad but not that great..I'm okay with the ending. I got to see what I wanted to see so I'm happy. Lee Shi Ah (Yoon Ok) has one of the nastiest smiles I've ever seen, every time she showed that wicked smile I wanted to smack her.
2 0
On Missing 9 • Apr 22, 2017
Title Missing 9
Jung Kyung Ho and Baek Jin Hee onscreen chemistry was the best. I loved watching them interact with each other and had some good laughs.
6 0
Replying to Hana • Apr 21, 2017
Title Love Rain
The first 4 episodes bored me
So if I can make it past the 4th episode is it worth the watch?
1 0
Replying to vipulajm • Apr 21, 2017
Title The Road Home
to watch with english sub
http://kissasian.com/G/346700?l=http%3a%2f%2fkissasian.com%2f
Kiss only has the movie
0 0
On Dr. Romantic • Apr 21, 2017
Title Dr. Romantic
Really liked this drama it gave me what I wanted and I finished satisfied. I loved how Seo Hyun Jin and Yoo Yeon Seok interacted with each other and Teacher Kim is dah best!
4 0
Replying to Red • Apr 19, 2017
Title Golden Cross
wanted to watch this since the pic reminds me of my beautiful bride TTvTT
My Beautiful Bride was awesome, this not so much.
0 0
On Golden Fish • Apr 19, 2017
Title Golden Fish
Can't seem to find this anywhere, seems interesting but I guess not enough since I can't find anything but goldfish pictures when I look for it.
3 0
On Marriage Contract • Apr 18, 2017
Title Marriage Contract
I absolutely loved this drama It had my eyes watering more than a few times. I put off watching this for a long time but I'm glad I finally watched it. Lee Seo Jin and Uee were simply amazing and I loved how cute and adorable Shin Rin Ah was.
4 0
On Golden Cross • Apr 17, 2017
Title Golden Cross
Drama did a good job making you pissed off from beginning to end. A lot of bullshit went down that I couldn't wrap my head around and then at ending.....if they stopped where they should have and didn't show that last part I would have been happy but they didn't and I'm not.
2 1
Replying to The_Hermit • Apr 16, 2017
Title 49 Days Spoiler
Ending actually made this grown man cry...wonderful drama
Yes
0 0
Replying to yarnie • Apr 10, 2017
Title Someone Like You
LMAO XDDD he wasnt even looking at the road for minutes and you call this tragic?. . . gee please
Hey now, to be fair he was looking the direction the truck was coming from!
0 0
Replying to Sister SOAFA • Apr 10, 2017
Title Two Fathers
Urmm dna test will find out
Haha I know right?
1 0
