News
On IU • Sep 26, 2016
Person IU
Weird name IU ... Why in the world?
0 2
On Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo • Sep 26, 2016
Title Moon Lovers: Scarlet Heart Ryeo Spoiler
What if the Killer is not the 4th Prince but the 3rd? They look so similar! And the 3rd one is the evil one! On the other side I think Hae Soo will change the future of entire Korea!
3 3
On Love Exposure • Aug 20, 2016
Title Love Exposure
Whoa... If you dare to watch this madness at least watch it 'till the very end. You won't regret!
3 0
Replying to moonlightmys2 • Aug 20, 2016
Title KBS Drama Special 2011: Princess Hwapyung's Weight Loss
where can we watch this? any suggestions?
I hope you didn't watch it.. Really you don't loose anything by not watching it...
1 0
On A Werewolf Boy • May 28, 2016
Title A Werewolf Boy
Bad story. Stupid woman.
6 0
On Legend of the Aroma City • Mar 3, 2016
Title Legend of the Aroma City Spoiler
Weird Movie and all that was that Boy's fault... Why did he have to take her away from where she was living? She was happy where she was. And why didn't he call the ambulance and try to save her? What was the purpose of this movie? So weird...
0 0
Replying to Maren • Feb 27, 2016
Title The Scholar Who Walks the Night Spoiler
Worth watching. My tears were always only for GWI though...
I hate dramas and movies where my favourite character dies...
0 0
On Once in a Blue Moon • Sep 21, 2015
Title Once in a Blue Moon
i loved it!
0 0
On The Scholar Who Walks the Night • Sep 18, 2015
Title The Scholar Who Walks the Night
Worth watching. My tears were always only for GWI though...
9 2
On Lee Soo Hyuk • Sep 18, 2015
Person Lee Soo Hyuk
He is so handsome in Scholar who walks at night!
5 0
On Waki Tomohiro • Sep 4, 2015
Person Waki Tomohiro
This guy is so cute! I want to give him a big smooch on his cheeck!
1 0
On Lee Phillip • Dec 22, 2014
Person Lee Phillip
I liked his acting a lot. It's a pity that he never plays the main role somewhere
3 0
On It's Me, It's Me • May 27, 2014
Title It's Me, It's Me
What have they done to the once soooo handsome kazuya T_T
1 0
On Death Trance • May 26, 2014
Title Death Trance
I loved this =D it's so funny XD
1 0
animefayinc • Jul 1, 2013
Article Stalker's Guide to Lee Min Ho
I love him the most in "FAITH" but seeing the pictures here above I had to laugh hard seeing the pictures of "Personal Taste" X'D
0 0
On Evan Yo • Jun 29, 2013
Person Evan Yo
He's cute but he looks super weird on this photo ^^'
2 0
On Ongakubito • Jun 20, 2013
Title Ongakubito
where can I watch this?
2 1
On Akihabara@DEEP • Jun 8, 2013
Title Akihabara@DEEP
This is paradise *-* 3 out of the 5 main charakters are my favourites <3 haa and I love them sooo much *_*
0 0
On Akihabara@DEEP • Jun 8, 2013
Title Akihabara@DEEP
This is paradise *-* 3 out of the 5 main charakters are my favourites <3
0 0
Replying to 36189 • May 28, 2013
Title Amachan
i was about to say 156 episodes, but if its 15 mins average then that's ok
it's 30 minutes per episode. I wonder why nobody has yet uploaded any episode...
1 0
