K-Drama
On The Story of Park's Marriage Contract • Dec 15, 2023
Title The Story of Park's Marriage Contract
yayyyy it’s finally Friday… just a couple more hours
7 0
Replying to ree0 • Dec 15, 2023
Title Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun
student teacher?? so like even if the younger one is 18 (which he probs isn't) the other one is minimum 27-28??…
Actually like many others said so many people are getting degrees now at 18-20 and getting certifications to become teachers. And some of these new adults or older adults who become teacher and develop inappropriate relationships between themselves and students high school or lower get in trouble for that because it is against most school codes n conducts and is illegal in most countries
2 0
Replying to Jennie loves korea • Dec 15, 2023
Title Night Has Come
Wait... kyun jun is da beom first love?
It kinda does makes sense if he was his first love ngl. There are many teenage couples/crushes going on in the drama, so it does make sense to see some diversity despite it going south
1 0
Replying to Berbox Kay lee Zona • Dec 15, 2023
Title Night Has Come Spoiler
I've been seeing them all over tiktok😭😂 personally Iam glad he's an interesting character but he has been…
I mean woo min is fine ah and I’m a fan of his since Tasty Florida and weak hero 1 but his character horrible here and Kyung jun sure deserves what he’s getting
4 6
Replying to FREE SPIRIT • Dec 15, 2023
Title Night Has Come
I got used to watching it daily. Now i will miss this upcoming days
right like I can’t wait for Sunday
0 0
Replying to Li Yue • Dec 14, 2023
Title Mr. Sahara & Toki-kun
if u dont like just go
if you don’t like my comment move on too. practice what you preach
8 4
Replying to Mash-mallow • Dec 14, 2023
Title Night Has Come
I kinda doubt they’ll kill him off this soon. maybe they just did that for cliffhanger?? I really thought Jung…
well finally lol
0 0
Replying to pikapika • Dec 14, 2023
Title Night Has Come Spoiler
What would so mi do by hiding she is mafia and da beom too so i am guessing the other girl with them is mafia…
So mi for sure is a mafia but I don’t think Mi na is a mafia because why would she vote off woo ram?
0 0
Replying to cryingnextdoor • Dec 14, 2023
Title Night Has Come Spoiler
kinda wanted bully to kill da beom and survive another round.. i can't help but feel like it's gonna be boring…
yikes why would yall want the bad guy to keep killing innocent people?? so after physically and mentally traumatizing Da bum you want them to mercilessly kill him too??? so you won’t be bored? OMG…
4 4
Replying to BTSZNNDAISHUNJSHRizz • Dec 14, 2023
Title Night Has Come Spoiler
don't they need to vote for who to kill? as much as I want KJ to die, I don't think DB can kill him since they…
DB did say “they’re all coming/all the mafias are on their way, so he’s just preparing his killing tools while waiting for the others.
1 1
Replying to yeainka • Dec 13, 2023
Title Boyhood
try dramacool or kisskh!!
alright thank you guys
2 0
On Boyhood • Dec 13, 2023
Title Boyhood
I can’t find this anywhere to watch. It’s not on Prime/hulu/NF/Viki aaaarghhh
0 3
Replying to AbuHammer • Dec 13, 2023
Title Night Has Come
There is no detective, there is only one doctor and police
yh that’s why I added the question mark for them 2 I suspect as the police
1 0
Replying to Mash-mallow • Dec 13, 2023
Title Night Has Come
kyung Jun caught woo ram as the mafia before remember? and so many evidence pointed to Jin ha because of Both…
they’re not trustworthy because they’re dangerous. they’re killing people for no reason despite them not being mafias. it makes sense to vote them both out back to back because they might end up killing the other civilians too
1 0
On Night Has Come • Dec 13, 2023
Title Night Has Come Spoiler
Yoon seo - Civilian Jun Hee - Civilian???Jungwon - MafiaKyung Jun - Police/Civilian??Da bum - Mafia So mi - Mafia Mi na - civilian Na hee - police??
1 2
Replying to Shalmali • Dec 13, 2023
Title Night Has Come
That last scene was unnecessarily hot
HELPPPP LMAO
6 0
Replying to AbuHammer • Dec 13, 2023
Title Night Has Come Spoiler
the knife in their pictures, are they the mafia? https://ibb.co/d7ztBYChttps://ibb.co/kBfZ0CChttps://ibb.co/b16NqLy
omg damnnn I thought Jung won was a detective. I already knew the other 2 are the mafias tho
1 0
Replying to dramanom • Dec 13, 2023
Title Night Has Come Spoiler
I found it weird how Kyunjun woke up and then fell asleep again. At first, I thought that he might be police,…
I kinda doubt they’ll kill him off this soon. maybe they just did that for cliffhanger?? I really thought Jung won and Kyung Jun were the cops.
2 2
Replying to AbuHammer • Dec 13, 2023
Title Night Has Come
Da Beom was revealed to be the mafia by the police, a fact further proven when he exclusively targeted the bullies.…
ngl the civilians are too dumb to suspect da beom even if all evidence points to him lol
3 2
Replying to buffy20041 • Dec 13, 2023
Title Night Has Come Spoiler
My face at the end of episode 6 😲😲😲. That they kill the ML was a great plot twist but, sadly, it didn't…
kyung Jun caught woo ram as the mafia before remember? and so many evidence pointed to Jin ha because of Both seung bin and yoo Jun death. so even if I don’t like KJ it does make sense they voted Jin ha first coz all the evidence pointed to him because he’s dumb being KJ minion lol
1 5