Editorials
Replying to Michi • Nov 22, 2013
Article Basic Course of Medicine in Dramaland
Can someone tell me the last one's title, please? ^^ Thank You!
Thanks! :D
1 0
Combo • Nov 17, 2013
Article Basic Course of Medicine in Dramaland
Can someone tell me the last one's title, please? ^^ Thank You!
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Apr 1, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
hi! ^.^ Thanks for the accept! :)
0 0
On Sky of Love • Jan 12, 2013
Title Sky of Love
Because this movie Haruma Miura became one of my favorite actors. He's so cool, the way he played his role was awesome. I love this movie, and yes, I cried like a little kid who lost his toy, but i loved it. Must see movie, so I recommend it for everyone. ^.^
3 0
HeyitsEst • Jan 12, 2013
Article Another Time Travel Drama & More!!
*w* I'm very happy, because of Hiro-san's comeback. I don't know anything about Kuroshitsuji, but it will definetly be a very good film with one of the best actors. I really love Mizushima Hiro! <3 :D And one more good thing is that I can see more Yoochunnie, 'cause the extended missing you :) Thank you for this good news! ^.^
0 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jan 5, 2013
Profile Deprecated profile comment
:D Köszönöm, Kedves! :3
1 0
P
On Deprecated profile comment • Jul 18, 2012
Profile Deprecated profile comment
:D:D már láthatom az adatlapodat ^^
0 0
