K-Drama
On Voice • Mar 13, 2017
Title Voice Spoiler
loved this overall,but inn end i am shocked because Mo Tae is being murdered by his co patients
2 2
Replying to XiaoZhanoppa • Mar 7, 2017
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
At the first episode I thought it was interesting enough..... And because of my oppa Gong Yoo. But as the episode…
Oh! Thanks:)) I'l find out! ;)
0 0
Replying to XiaoZhanoppa • Mar 7, 2017
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
At the first episode I thought it was interesting enough..... And because of my oppa Gong Yoo. But as the episode…
Oh! Thanks:)) I'l find out! ;)
0 0
Replying to XiaoZhanoppa • Mar 7, 2017
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
At the first episode I thought it was interesting enough..... And because of my oppa Gong Yoo. But as the episode…
Oh! Thanks:)) I'l find out! ;)
0 0
Replying to XiaoZhanoppa • Mar 7, 2017
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God Spoiler
At the first episode I thought it was interesting enough..... And because of my oppa Gong Yoo. But as the episode…
Oh! Thanks:)) I'l find out! ;)
0 0
Replying to XiaoZhanoppa • Mar 7, 2017
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
At the first episode I thought it was interesting enough..... And because of my oppa Gong Yoo. But as the episode…
Oh! Thanks:)) I'l find out! ;)
0 0
Replying to XiaoZhanoppa • Mar 7, 2017
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
At the first episode I thought it was interesting enough..... And because of my oppa Gong Yoo. But as the episode…
Oh! Thanks:)) I'l find out! ;)
0 0
Replying to XiaoZhanoppa • Mar 7, 2017
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
At the first episode I thought it was interesting enough..... And because of my oppa Gong Yoo. But as the episode…
Oh! Thanks:)) I'l find out! ;)
0 0
Replying to XiaoZhanoppa • Mar 7, 2017
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
At the first episode I thought it was interesting enough..... And because of my oppa Gong Yoo. But as the episode…
Oh! Thanks:)) I'l find out! ;)
0 0
Replying to XiaoZhanoppa • Mar 7, 2017
Title Guardian: The Lonely and Great God
At the first episode I thought it was interesting enough..... And because of my oppa Gong Yoo. But as the episode…
Oh! Thanks:)) I'l find out! ;)
0 0
On Another Miss Oh • Mar 7, 2017
Title Another Miss Oh
My 2nd fave!!!! Check out the OST! Love the plooooot.
0 0
On Playful Kiss • Mar 1, 2017
Title Playful Kiss
my faveeeee recommend this
3 0
On The Miracle • Feb 22, 2017
Title The Miracle
i am impressed to Nahyun's beautiful face. I am her fan today. :) She is so beautiful she fits to Dhayung. :) 10/10
0 0
Replying to vane • Feb 21, 2017
Title My Little Princess
is fully subbed by now?
dramacool.es or kissasian.com...... But I prefer DRAMACOOL :) because due to many subscribers , KissAsian becomeeeees soooooo slooooow -,-
1 0
Replying to Megan • Feb 21, 2017
Title My Little Princess
Does anyone have other recommendations that are similar to this drama? I have already watched the ones above.…
Yay! Try to look for "Super Star Academy". It also a rom-com, but includes powers like powers of (Virgo, Capricorn, Gemini and so on....) Xiao Zhan there is so handsome...
0 0
Replying to Misa101 • Feb 21, 2017
Title My Little Princess Spoiler
Yang Yang is nice but really evil at the same time
Ye, she acts nicely so that people will pit her. But inside, she's indeed EVI:. :(
1 0
Replying to DramaMessXx • Feb 21, 2017
Title My Little Princess Spoiler
I'm seriously getting annoyed at Zheng Chu Yao -_- . I'm at episode 3 now. I hope Chu Yeo, doesn't…
Yayyy! That's the result! EXACTLY! :o
0 0
Replying to vee • Feb 21, 2017
Title My Little Princess
This drama is worth a try! I was not palnning on watching it at first but got hooked with the lead characters,…
Please watch it! It is indeed cute. All the characters are good looking. See this "drama" especially when you are seeking for drama such as (rom-com)
1 0
Replying to asiandramafan • Feb 21, 2017
Title My Little Princess Spoiler
the first scene starts with James Wen's wedding scene and the main girl as a kid says uncle could I be your…
Please treat it as (spoiler) :))
0 0
On Kim Na Hyun • Feb 21, 2017
Person Kim Na Hyun
I love Kim Na Hyun :) good acting. She's so prettyyyyy!
0 0
