Editorials
On Li Hong Yi • Mar 24, 2017
Person Li Hong Yi
HANDSOME! I like him in "Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me"
2 0
Replying to Jam • Mar 24, 2017
Title Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me Season 2
Link of season 2 plssssss? With English sub
it says that it'll be aired on March 8- April. fuck
1 0
On Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me • Mar 24, 2017
Title Master Devil Do Not Kiss Me
Fucking ending!!!! At first it is so cute until episode 22.... But the ass the director is cliffhanger. I am going to rate it 10, but then the ending T^T
0 4
On Voice • Mar 20, 2017
Title Voice
Another "Voice" please.
1 0
Replying to caramels • Mar 19, 2017
Title Voice Spoiler
I'm not really happy about Tae Goo's death. I mean it deprived what Jin Hyeok said on the rooftop of…
Me too! the doctor just said that change his clothes, then he is killd by his co patients
0 0
Replying to caramels • Mar 19, 2017
Title Voice Spoiler
I'm not really happy about Tae Goo's death. I mean it deprived what Jin Hyeok said on the rooftop of…
Me too! the doctor just said that change his clothes, then he is killd by his co patients
0 0
Replying to caramels • Mar 19, 2017
Title Voice Spoiler
I'm not really happy about Tae Goo's death. I mean it deprived what Jin Hyeok said on the rooftop of…
Me too! the doctor just said that change his clothes, then he is killd by his co patients
0 0
Replying to caramels • Mar 19, 2017
Title Voice Spoiler
I'm not really happy about Tae Goo's death. I mean it deprived what Jin Hyeok said on the rooftop of…
Me too! the doctor just said that change his clothes, then he is killd by his co patients
0 0
Replying to caramels • Mar 19, 2017
Title Voice Spoiler
I'm not really happy about Tae Goo's death. I mean it deprived what Jin Hyeok said on the rooftop of…
Me too! the doctor just said that change his clothes, then he is killd by his co patients
0 0
Replying to caramels • Mar 19, 2017
Title Voice Spoiler
I'm not really happy about Tae Goo's death. I mean it deprived what Jin Hyeok said on the rooftop of…
Me too! the doctor just said that change his clothes, then he is killd by his co patients
0 0
On Lee Jong Suk • Mar 17, 2017
Person Lee Jong Suk
saranghae
0 0
On Shopaholic Louis • Mar 17, 2017
Title Shopaholic Louis
dropped this :(
2 0
Replying to Lili • Mar 17, 2017
Title Beautiful Gong Shim Spoiler
Nice drama, I just think they could have removed that awful wig earlier in the show and the end was really messy.…
I really hate her wearing that, Makes her uglyy
0 0
Replying to RedVelvetRyry • Mar 17, 2017
Title Beautiful Gong Shim
I thought this drama was about gong shim, but half way through the drama she's appeared less and less. She…
Yah, however this made this drama interesting....
0 0
On Beautiful Gong Shim • Mar 17, 2017
Title Beautiful Gong Shim Spoiler
It's so happy to hear that unni ( Gong Mi ) and Sook Joon Soo do not ended up in a relationship! I hate unni because she's so SELFISH. But literally I'm hurt when Joon Soo hurts bcoz Gong Shim likes Ahn Dan Tae especially when Joon Soo heard Gong Shim confessed to Ahn DanTae
3 0
On Beautiful Gong Shim • Mar 17, 2017
Title Beautiful Gong Shim
This drama is cute!!! Cute ending, Tho, I hate her wearing a wig, she ended up showing up her beautiful hair!!! I hate unni!
1 0
Replying to evildodo • Mar 15, 2017
Title Voice
I'm really confused about Mo Tae Goo's last scene.. did he really die like this or this scene was only…
your right! Im scared (nightmareeeeee)
0 0
Replying to evildodo • Mar 14, 2017
Title Voice Spoiler
I'm really confused about Mo Tae Goo's last scene.. did he really die like this or this scene was only…
He died! Didn't you notice that Ms/ Officer Kang said that "I kno that Tae Gu died........" at the end....
0 0
On Voice • Mar 14, 2017
Title Voice Spoiler
Best K-drama (detective genre). I got mad at Tae Gu because he kills pips(people) but the time that he is arrested, I felt pit. I don't kno the reason? Maybe it's because he's handsome. THE MOST HANDSOME PSYCHOPATH ever!!!
3 0
Replying to XiaoZhanoppa • Mar 14, 2017
Title Voice Spoiler
loved this overall,but inn end i am shocked because Mo Tae is being murdered by his co patients
i am thinking the same..... I thought it's his hallucination. But the time that Officer Kang spoke that Tae Gu is killed by his co patient, i am shocked. :( I am looking for Part 2!!!
2 0
