Editorials
On KinnPorsche • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Why is this still 8.3?, I am angry .
0 1
On KinnPorsche • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
BOC can have all my money .
0 1
On KinnPorsche • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Watching their water park adventure on YouTube . Soo fun.
0 0
Replying to lialiye • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
kimchay special chapters are in the writing still havenโt been published yet
Omg, did they confirm it .?
0 1
On KinnPorsche • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Is the author writing book for Kim and chay ? ? Or is there a separate book for them already /
0 3
On KinnPorsche • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
And vegas dad handle too pls
0 1
On KinnPorsche • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Does anyone know the handle of the actor playing chan ? The dad bodyguard
0 0
Replying to Anitaserah • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Omg stranger thing is our on Netflix . How did I miss that ๐ณ
Season 4?
0 0
Replying to Anitaserah • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Is the fact that they donโt ship responsibly . They are the type that will bash them if they found out they…
I was soo sad about Tay and New the whole issue happened. It broke my heart .
1 0
On KinnPorsche • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I am grateful-they cast mature actors for this. Actors that understand sex and mature enough to portray it and doesnโt shy away from talking about it.
16 1
On KinnPorsche • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Apo is always smiling and laughing , he is truly a sunshine.
9 2
On KinnPorsche • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Apo loves his body just the way we love it . He doesnโt care, man was just having fun ๐๐๐.
8 1
Replying to Anitaserah • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Wtf they are not doing anything in the last scene ๐๐๐. Apo and Mile are one good actor, they got the…
Wait, you thought they actually did it ? ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญU are funny. There are cameras and eyes all over them.
0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Eng sub up for the Bts , they are soo expressive without awkwardness.
4 1
On KinnPorsche • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I am glad they scraped the whole university shit from the novel , imagine vegas or kinn in school uniform ๐๐๐๐. They wouldnโt be this hot. I am glad they aged them in series, it make soo much sense.
7 5
Replying to lialiye • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTdWafdsb/?k=1his tiktoks are like my morning coffee
He has good taste in music I must say .
0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 27, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Did anyone notice we are not getting the cringy fan service we normally get in BLs when the show Aks airing . Or maybe because the cast are older or the company is not making them do it.
13 5
Replying to CudleySteph • May 25, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
I know we shouldn't give YouTube comments any attention but good lord. I just saw two comments saying essentially…
I hope people know there are two version, watch the ones you can handle .
8 0
Replying to Mimicat • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
To everyone who is arguing wherever kinn hurt Porsche more or vice versa. I think we should all come to the acceptance…
They both hurt each other.
0 0
On KinnPorsche • May 24, 2022
Title KinnPorsche
Kp fans finally crashed MDL. ๐ฉ๐ฉ
1 0

